| Informal ways to say goodbyeSpanish English
|Until we meet again.||Until we meet again.|
|Our women.||Until we meet again.|
|See you later.||Until we meet again.|
|Soon.||Until we meet again.|
15 ways to say hello and goodbye in Spanish
And how do you say goodbye in Spanish slang?
- Hasta luego (see you later)
- Until we meet again
- Hasta manana (see you tomorrow)
- Hasta ready (goodbye)
- Hasta la proxima (see you next time)
- Hasta el moons (seen on Monday)
- Hasta ahora (see you soon)
While there are many ways to say hello (as you’ll see shortly in the chapter on snakes), saying goodbye is easy enough. Hasta luego, chao, adios, hasta mañana, and that’s it. Spanish. English. see you later.
|Hello.||good afternoon. / Have a good evening.|
|Good night.||Good night.|
|Until we meet again.||Until we meet again. / Until we meet again.|
- 1Claro (que sí) You can use claro, literally clear, or claro que means to make a statement, if something is clear in Spanish this is obviously an affirmative way of saying it.
- 2 No guys.
- 3 For this.
- 5 Get off.
- 6 Effective.
- 7Trato hecho / Dalo por hecho.