Good Student Discount

Good Student Discount,

What Does Good Student Discount Mean?

1. Meaning of Good Student Discount: Discounts are offered by some auto insurance companies if a student driver maintains a certain grade point average (for example, 3.0) or is placed on an honors list or on the dean list. This discount can vary from 5 to 15%.

2. Low car insurance premiums for students with good grades. This discount is given because research has shown a link between good value and safe driving.

3. It can be given to full-time students with an average grade of B or better. Each operator may have its own set of rules.

4. Many companies offer car insurance discounts to students with higher education grades, as there seems to be a strong correlation between academic performance and good driving experience.

5. Good Student Discount means, Automatic bonus deductions for young drivers aged 16 and over who have a top 20% of the class, a B or 3.0 average, or are on the dean list or honors roll. Suppose a good student is a good driver.

Literal Meanings of Good Student Discount

Good:

Meanings of Good:
  1. I hope or agree.

2. It has the features required for a particular function.

3. Demonstrate or demonstrate moral excellence.

4. Give happiness that is pleasant or satisfying.

5. Filled.

6. (With one valid ticket).

7. It is used in connection with the name of the Lord or a phrase related to it, for example, b of shock or anger.

8. Which is morally correct.

9. Benefit or benefit from someone or something.

10. Good.

Sentences of Good
  1. Good quality of life

2. The schools here are very good

3. I met a lot of good people who embarrassed me over my own shortcomings.

4. The streets are full of people looking for a good time

5. Look around

6. Tickets are good for travel from May to September

7. My God!

8. The mysterious balance between good and evil

Synonyms of Good

benefit, of high quality, enjoyment, right-thinking, quality, anti-corruption, of a high standard, pleasurable, principle, right-minded, morality, honest, congenial, interest, honourable, comfort, welfare, just, exemplary, nice, virtue, festive, morally correct, irreproachable, great, integrity, incorruptible

Student:

Meanings of Student:
  1. A person who attends school or university.

Sentences of Student
  1. Sociology student

Synonyms of Student

undergraduate, scholar, postgraduate, tutee

Discount:

Meanings of Discount:
  1. Usually a deduction from the normal price of a given item, usually for a payment or on time, or for a particular class of buyers.

2. Decrease the (normal value of an item)

3. Consider inappropriate (possibility, reality or person) due to lack of credibility.

4. Offer a product (at a store or company) for sale at a discount.

Sentences of Discount
  1. Many stores offer discounts on bulk purchases

2. Existing users are entitled to a lower price

3. I heard the rumors, but I put them aside

4. Discount Pharmacy China

Synonyms of Discount

brush off, pass over, cut, ignore, pay no attention to, dismiss, disregard, price cut, take no notice of, reduction, take off, take no account of, markdown, concessionary price, deduction, overlook, concession, rebate, deduct, lower price, cut price, gloss over

Good Student Discount,

How Do You Define Good Student Discount?

• It can be given to full-time students with an average B or higher grade.

Literal Meanings of Good Student Discount

Good:

Sentences of Good
  1. He persuades his father to use his talents for the good of humanity

Synonyms of Good

lawful, satisfaction, advantage, convenience, lovely, dignity, unbribable, profit, lively, rightness, diverting, principled, valid, ethical, law-abiding, pleasing, gain, authentic, ethicalness, clean, virtuousness, goodness, superior, pleasant, well-being, legitimate, sound