Good Excuses To Call Off Work

What is the best reason to stop working? 3

I am a woman with children, if it helps I do not prevent contractions much, but sometimes ...

1) Use your stealth and your tangled emotions to help you in your work today.

2) Family members are on fire and need your help right now.

3) The sick child does not say what he wants from the doctor with an apology. Keep it simple

4) Flowed and waiting for the plumber. The use is now soaked and everything needs to be dried.

I'm trying to help with more verbal OOPS, I see it's not very verbal.

This page can help you.

D:

What is the best reason to stop working?

I'm a woman with children, if she worked I wouldn't really stop working, but sometimes ... well, everyone knows what works.

If you have worked for your company for more than a year and have not worked for less than 1,250 in the last 12 months, you are entitled to an FMLA (Family Medical License Act). The law allows eligible workers to take unpaid leave for health and family reasons without fear of losing their jobs. This includes any health issues that may be related to parenting.

As always, I will be smuggling with your followers. You can understand your need for personal time. Discuss your work schedule and see if you can discuss a schedule that suits your lifestyle. If you let them know, your switch will look much better according to your needs.

My water was flowing and everywhere I needed to clean up the mess and call a plumber! Or (it happened to me twice). My neighbor's pipe broke and I couldn't swim, he said the water only works in the afternoon.

If you don't have a really good reason, but you want a day off, I'm sorry I couldn't come today for personal reasons if you ask me what I said, just for you, It's personal and I repeat. .

So you are not lying.

Just tell them you're sick. What do you think After all, it's your profit and if your company doesn't pay for them, you lose them. If you do not have time, they will not pay you to give up. Look, you have a right to privacy and no company needs to know what's bothering you (unless you extend it for a few days).