Good 5k Time

Good 5k Time

What is the distance of 5 km for a 14 to 15 year old girl?

Real-time competition cannot be compared to other race times. But your 3 mile distance is about 2, 2,324 minutes if you can maintain your 1.5 mile distance. For a 14 year old girl, there are definitely good things about you. 11:55 It's a good time. With the right education, you can be under 23 or under 22 next year. As you get used to the medium distance, you will need to do more resistance training. Repeats magic for inclined 5k. Make sure you do this at least once a week or every 2 weeks. Get plenty of rest and make sure you are drinking good tea with plenty of iron. Good for all your purchases. Don't assume that you have done less than your best.

1.5 times 2 = 3 and 5 kilometers is 3.1 miles. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it adds up to 45 seconds to your time, which is about 24 minutes. It's still great! Most of the girls on my team don't run until the end of the season. I started this season at the age of 25 and 26 and now at the age of 22. Then you will definitely improve and depending on the other drivers in the team, you can become one of the best drivers.

Okay girls, for 11:51 a.m., you'll probably walk 8 o'clock. I drive cross country and I also run 14, my mileage is 6:48 and I still walk only 11:58 for 5 km. It's not as easy as it sounds, but you can do it completely

I'm 15, second, last year, I was 23 to 14, cheating, my best moment so far this year was 21:36. After your injury, you will definitely improve a lot because I practiced a lot during that time. Due to my injury this summer. This is a great time, keep it up! :)

Good 5k Time

Good 5k Time

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.

Proceed

Good 5k Time