Gomme Qui Colle Pas Au Dentier

Why can't you chew gum with braces?

Orthodox experts strongly urge not to chew them, but I caught them hahaha anyway, I should be careful not to stick to them, but when that happens, brushing quickly is not as bad as them. Is)

You don't have to eat gum if you don't mix

M0i has a brace and eats sweets and brings nothing (my dentist has a spine and he never goes hahaha)

However, you have yet to say why you can still claim damages

Eat candy =)

Chewing gum is not recommended when you have the device as it can get stuck in the device. However, when I have braces, chewing gum is fun and I'm totally out of it! Of course, it's better to avoid it, but not death if you do

Otherwise you should tick!

It doesn't matter if the device is printed, I used my own without glue,

The only downside is that I can't cut myself like I used to

And I'm careful about the money

You should not take anything that has a suction cup, even glue can tear the device with a good handful of success.

Because it sticks to your braces and the vacuum sucks the candy effectively.

Try to figure out what's next

Can't ask any questions

But try and you will see

Your chewing gum will stick to the braces and you will face teeth that can sometimes come off.

Attention

Your device's resin is microprocessed and holds your gums together so it's ten percent better

Why can't you chew gum with braces?

I have a toothpick and I like it because it doesn't hurt much. But I see all my friends chewing gum and I don't like their cars, I can't chew gum. What should you do when you have some advice? You think I could find something else to chew on, but how?

Orthodox scholars strongly urge not to chew them, but I caught them anyway hahahaha, I should be careful not to stick to them, but when brushing quickly it is not as bad as them)

M0i has a brace and eats sweets and brings nothing (my dentist has a spine and he never goes hahaha)

In any case, you ask to stay because you can still claim damages

Eat candy =)

It is not recommended to chew gum when you have the device as it can get stuck in the device. However, when I have braces, chewing gum is fun and I'm totally out of it! Of course, it's better to avoid it, but if you do, it's not death

Otherwise you should tick!

It doesn't matter if the device is printed, I used my own without glue,

The only downside is that I can't cut myself like I used to

And for the money, I take care of myself

You are not allowed to take anything from me that would make a breastfeeding mother, even a coke device can tear. Quite a sweet success.

Because it sticks to your device and the serum (VCU) sucks the candy efficiently.

Let's see what happens next

Why can't you chew on the braces? ۔

I have dental kits and I like them because they don't hurt much. But I see that all my friends chew gum and I don't like their cars, I can't chew gum. What should you do when you have some suggestions? You think I can find something else to chew on, but how?

Orthodontists strongly advise them not to chew, but I caught them hahahaha, I have to be careful not to stick to them, but when that happens, brushing quickly is not as bad as them Is)

m0i has a brace and eats sweets and brings nothing for me (my dentist has a spine and he never goes hahaha)

However, you still said so because you can still claim damages.

Eat candy =)

It doesn't matter if the device is printed, I used mine without glue,

The only downside is that I can't cut myself like I used to.

And be careful for my money