God Sister

God Sister

Any brother or sister ۔

I have a friend because I told him I don't have sisters. And I don't want to lose him as a friend, so I want to know if I'm right or not. I can apologize if I'm wrong, but I'll tell you if I'm right. And if you still don't believe me, I'll let you go .. = (

** Please help me **

It depends on the family tradition (and religion). they also....

There is really no right or wrong answer, you can apologize to your friend saying you never heard the idea but that doesn't mean it's not real.

I think this is a personal matter. My mother and father have always called me sister, but I think you are right that this is not a real job or character. I think families can adopt too. Because he thinks I am his sister because he has no real sister, this is not the file that his parents gave me, this is by default, of course they're those parents and not siblings.

If your friend takes the matter seriously, it's probably a family tradition, so it's true for him. If I were you, I would tell him that this is not a tradition that you never follow, that under no circumstances should you lose your friendship.

My father thought there was no such thing, but I believed it. I have my sister

Yes here

But a sister or brother is your common son or daughter or legal guardian.

God Sister

God Sister

Any brother or sister 3

I have a friend because I told him there are no sisters. And I don't want to lose him as a friend, so I wonder if I'm OK. I can apologize if I'm wrong, but I'll tell you if I'm right. And if you still don't believe, I'll let you go .. = (

** Please help me **

It depends on the family tradition (and religion too) I never heard of siblings until I met a friend who was three years old and he called his son's brother ... that's what he did ...

There is really no right or wrong answer, you can apologize to your friends that you have never heard of this idea but that does not mean that it is not real ...

I think this is a personal matter. My mom and dad have always called me sister, but I think you are right that this is not a real acting or character. I think families can adopt too. Because he thinks I am his sister because he has no real sister, this is not the file that his parents gave me, this is pre-determined because, of course, they are parents and not brothers.

If your friend takes this issue seriously, it's probably a family tradition, so it's true for him. If I were you, I would tell her that this is not a tradition you should never follow, that under no circumstances should you lose your friendship.

My father thought there was no such thing, but I believed it. I have a sister.

God Sister