God Of War Aphrodite Necklace

Defeat of War 1? 3

Oh

I am in the process of picking a necklace for the diamond and placing it on the statue. I haven't found the Aphrodite statue yet. Can anyone take me from the statue to Aphrodite's necklace?

Aphrodite necklace

This is an IGN tutorial as it is more detailed than I can describe.

After giving up, you should come back. Many of you remember the room where you had to spin two platforms and jump fast from one to the other? Even more so. Get out of this cave. You now have the option of climbing stairs or taking the left path. Climb the stairs, then walk again and again until you reach safety. Yes, you need to find the save point you are referring to. Go ahead and save your game. Now go to the right of this save point and you will see a tree. Well, it turns out that you can jump on the rocks near the tree and go the other way and pass another area. Yes sir. Here is your answer, enjoy the rest of the game.

Where are we Follow the path to the main cave area, where you will be trapped and forced to fight many enemies. As you exit the other end of the cave you will find a lift, turn the crank to lift it. About the weight on your right side for adults in p

The bottom platform, it serves as a shortcut, don't go there if necessary. Enter the cave and prepare yourself in advance when you are awake. Take a look at the R file, it will be with you, but only if you are not fast enough. There is a door switch. When you pull the switch, the second door opens and your time limit expires.

In front of you is a block that you can move. Your goal is to start this block on the other side of the cave and use and drill as a springboard to reach the edge. You will have fun without any hassle, but it will not be boring. Find the chest up, open it for Penix's wings and jump on the grapes on the wall. Take the necklace and go.

Go back to the door with the two seeds and make sure both necklaces are in place. Now the rack is back and forth, wait for it to fully grow and jump to speak. Jump back and open the chest to get the blue and red bus, then jump right. Turn right

And kinetics ts. Follow the path to the end and climb the rope to the other side. There is an elevator, pull the lever to activate it. Follow the path to the top and to the architect's tomb.

From the Battle of Aphrodite

This page can help you.

D:

From the collar of war 1?

Oh

I am at the stage where I get the necklace for the diamond and place it on the statue. I haven't found the Aphrodite statue yet. Can anyone take me from the statue to Aphrodite's necklace?