God Is Good Prayer

God Is Good Prayer

What is the correctly pronounced sentence that says: This is very good, this is very good, thank you for our food, Amen?

that's it.

This page can help you.

Come back:

Which is a properly recited prayer that says: This is a good thing, good, thank you for our food, Amen.

I'm interested in the right version!

I'm not sure the correct version exists. What did my grandson say?

very well

It is good

Thanks for our food,

We have all been fed by your hands

Lord, give us our daily bread

One man.

If this is true. I don't know if my boyfriend was carefree, but he was: good, great, thanks for the meal. One man. So I don't know if we can make a difference.

Here is the short version ... The original supplication for dinner is:

Bless us, O Lord, with the gifts that we receive through the grace of our Lord Christ. One man

God Is Good Prayer

God Is Good Prayer

Everyone has their own version, but the most important thing for us is to say thank you for eating. Appreciate that you are ready to be fed for us and thank us for giving to His creatures that we sacrifice for our survival. When I go to dinner with my in-laws, I pray for a moment for the food we raise our hands to, and when we consider for a moment that she still commands us to give creatures. ۔ From this country, I think every suggestion of wheat has a meaning and should be appreciated. But since I feel like everyone has their own O, I appreciate that they prepare food. To bless

The food is good, good, good. . .

It's good, good, thanks for our food.

From His hand we are all fed, God gives us food daily.

About small star issue:

very well

It is good

And we thank you for our food

We are all tired of your hands

Thanks for our daily bread

very well

It is good

And we thank you for our food

God Is Good Prayer

God Is Good Prayer

I think there are sentences that say we are walking by His grace