God Gives His Toughest Battles To His Strongest Soldiers

Give your strongest warrior your toughest fight?

I'm sorry to hear that.

It's just my opinion: being strong doesn't mean you get hurt or you don't get hurt. When you are hurting, being strong means being aware of how you feel. For example, when you are sad, you cry, but it takes strength to get up and learn from your experiences.

I'm not saying you like these bad guys. This is just an example. You learned to say that you can. Be strong and don't bother people by saying this. Unfortunately, he initially discovered that life was not right. Find the power to hurt others and make them unfair. Find the power not to take revenge on anyone.

You are strong because you will get out of it. It doesn't matter what happens, you can handle it. You are strong because once your situation passes you move on with your life and do not let your past turn you into a bad person. You are strong because you will not let your life or experiences make you a bad person.

My son has autism and it hurts a lot to struggle and find some or not friends because he is socially tight. Here is the real and simple answer. His journey to earth, like a 10-year-old who was murdered by misfortune where and where he was born, is exactly the same as the one who inherited wealth and was born with love and compassion. Have happened Be at peace. . We are not here to make a profit. We are here to grow spiritually and for that purpose! Our destiny is forever. I hate it when Christians say they want us to play on earth. BS !!! Jesus gave up all worldly pleasures to be perfect. We expect a lot from tse, we give a lot. Your soul can grow more than this rich man, because you have the ability to see deeply into his suffering. Here you learn to give up the pride, arrogance and love of this world. We all have to learn the lesson that you are learning somehow. It will benefit you in 100 years. It's easy to say why I'm happy, but there's a truth behind it. Thankfully, your illness is not so serious that you can talk like that. My son couldn't do it and it hurt to see him.