Goat Return Policy

Goat Return Policy

Does the goat have a free return?

All purchases of these items are FINAL SALE and we do not issue refunds or accept returns on these purchases. You have 3 days to request a return from the moment you receive the items. To arrange a return, tap Request a Return in the GOAT app when you have received your package, or contact us here.

What is the goat return policy in this regard?

You have three days from the date you received your sneakers to request a return and ship your shoes. The sneakers then go through our review process, which can take up to 7 days after receipt. As soon as GOAT has been approved, you will be refunded the amount paid minus the shipping costs to and from you.

And where does the goat come from?

It usually takes two business days for an Instant Ship sneaker item ordered with Fast Shipping to be delivered to a buyer in the 48 neighboring states. Apparel and accessories are pre-approved and approved and shipped directly from our trusted retailers and stores.

Do the goats provide transportation beyond the above points?

In such cases, we will cover the cost of the product and return shipping.

Is the seller wearing counterfeit shoes?

The company offers a genuine approved shoe seal for sale on the website. Yeezys and Jordans are the most common counterfeit shoes in the world today, and more than 10% of all sneakers sold online are counterfeit, said Michael Hall, director of data at GOAT.

How to return items to Goat?

You have 3 days to request a return from the moment you receive the items. To arrange a return, tap Request a Return in the GOAT app when you have received your package, or contact us here. Once your return is received, the items will be evaluated before a refund is issued.

How do I delete my goat account?

If you have signed up for the service, you can view, update, correct or delete your profile data via your profile page. If you would like us to delete the data record in our system, please contact us at [E-Mail with a request to delete your personal data from our database.

Where are the goat sneakers?

GET THE HEADQUARTERS AND OFFICES

Is it better to buy from StockX or Goat?

Stockx is a fair where you can buy and sell sneakers, streetwear, watches and bags. Goat only sells sneakers while Stockx sells a number of things. In the end, one is no better than the other, they both have their weaknesses, but in the end it all comes down to personal preference.

What is the goat credit on the goat rooster?

Return StockX?

Unfortunately, StockX does not offer free returns or exchanges. You can also visit the StockX customer service page for returns and exchanges to see if they have provided any further information on this.

Can you make the shoes suitable for the goat?

What is the return policy for GOAT Clean shoes?

You have 3 days to request a return from the date you received your GOAT Clean purchases. As soon as we have processed your return, we will refund the amount paid minus the shipping costs to and from you.

Are goats a good website?

GOAT is a great company with great people. When I have a problem with an order (which is usually rare) they help me sort it out relatively quickly. I will forever be a GOAT customer and seller.

Who pays to ship the goats?

If I read correctly, Goat charges 9.5% on the transaction plus 5, plus a 2.9% fee if you choose to withdraw funds and add funds to your bank or PayPal account. This equates to a total cost of 12.4% + 5. Shipping is paid by the buyer.

Is StockX Safe to Sell?

What does it mean if the shoes are not covered?

This means that they are not made by the current company and no matter how close or good they are, they are always fake.

How can I reduce my StockX costs?

How does it work

Is StockX legit?

StockX: always true, never false

What happens if you send fake shoes to a goat?

What if my sneakers are fake?

If, in our sole discretion, you send us merchandise that we deem to be inauthentic or unsaleable, the full amount paid for the merchandise will be refunded to the buyer and you will have the option of returning the merchandise to you or us. .

What shipping method does the goat use?

What if the seller doesn’t ship the goat?

What happens if I don’t ship on time?

If the sale is not dispatched within 3 business days (Monday Saturday for UPS and USPS) from the time the order was placed, GOAT will cancel the sale.

Who sends Ziege or StockX fastest?

Goat Return Policy