Glue Substitute

Glue Substitute

What can I use to replace the glue and tape? ? ۔

I can't find it and I have a project for tomorrow and I need to put it all together, but I can't find glue or duct tape. What else can I use besides tse?

With nail polish or any color?

Otherwise, chewing gum, if smooth, is absolutely essential.

You can also make a paste of flour and water. It will not be completely permanent.

Glue Substitute

Glue Substitute

What can I use to replace the glue and tape? ? 3

I can't find it and I have a project for tomorrow and I have to put it all together, but I can't find glue or duct tape. What else can I use besides tse?

With nail polish or any color?

Otherwise, chewing gum, if smooth, is absolutely necessary.

You can also make a paste of flour and water. It will not be completely permanent.

1. Put 8 ounce cups of milk in a saucepan.

2. Preheat the oven to 120 ° C (250 ° F). Let it warm, but do not let it boil.

3. Add a tablespoon of vinegar and stir the mixture. Continue stirring until lumps of solid material form on the surface.

4. Place a sieve in a cup (preferably on top) and pour the mixture into a sieve.

5. Use s to press the lumps through a sieve and extract the liquid.

6. Remove the ingredients from the sieve and return to the pan on the stove.

7. Add 100 ml (2 cups) of water and a few tablespoons of baking soda to the liquid.

8. Casein material bubbles. When it stops, use the rest of the liquid as glue.

It does not say what the project is, but whether paper or cardboard, flour and water can be used for sticking. It's not super aesthetic, but it can work. Sometimes you just mix flour and cold water to make a paste. Next time you have to cook it. I found the stove sticky.

Use vegetable oil wherever you want and it will work.

With cooked rice? Rice contains gum and starch.

You can chew the rice and take it out and put it inside!

I think there may be some useful options in your kitchen. Ni can work, any kind of sweet thing can work. I can also think of hair spray or gel.

Wear an instadry top coat or a regular top coat.

Glue Substitute