Girl Stalking My Boyfriend

This girl is basically chasing my boyfriend. what I have to do? ۔

I've been with my boyfriend (Jack) since August, he's older and I'm fine. I really like

About a month ago, a random girl from our school added Jack and his best friend Mark on Facebook and texted them thirsty. Jack agreed because he was his friend's half-brother. He's a shopkeeper and he's really weird, he has neon pants and knots in his hair, and Jack still doesn't care.

However, it was clear that he liked to play with it. We went to a show in November and he texted 9 and he said get up, please! I want to talk to you on the phone someday! I guess you don't want to ... I think you probably hate me right now.

And then I found out he punished me over the weekend, I think he spoke for me.

He brought all his friends and went to see him at work and everything and some of his friends started teasing me and told me to take him with me. They would tease him about it and Jack would go crazy because he was scared.

Another thing that bothered me when I took my girlfriend with me later, I thought I was going to swear she would call me! Because we usually sleep on the tires. Well, when I cursed him he called him and instead he fell asleep and said to him: /

So when I was with him he texted me and he texted me and we met.

And then oh, first he told her not to go out with me and paint her room, which made us laugh.

And then he says you know I have a boyfriend, but I'm having second sex. Do you love someone when you have a boyfriend

And he forced her to admit that he liked her by asking her to answer.

And then he replied that I felt bad ... I didn't expect [Taurus] and it came out that what is your answer? And he says I love my boyfriend and that means everything to me ... it feels like I'm guiding you ... and then he says it's a shame .. .

However, 2 days later she is with her best friend Mark and no longer talks to Jack, and if she tries they will both be fine.

So I thought it was all over, but he talked to her the other day. She also broke up with Mark the day before.

One day we were with him teasing him and we were joking so he asked, do you still love me?

The answer is, I want to keep talking to you.

And the answer came two hours later. I'm so sorry you're my friend Scott, you're with my friends.

And ... just ... idk.

I trust my boyfriend, but I don't really like her. I used her teasing to cover up the fact that she was a little upset when she spoke to him. What more can I say?

Tell your friend right away that you are talking to him (even if he is joking), that he is singing to touch you. If he comes back and says you're jealous and crazy, tell him you're not jealous, but you've been dealing with him for a while and now it's time to stop. It's not really a joke when it goes that far. Ask your girlfriend to tell the girl to leave her alone because she has a boyfriend and she is not interested. If he does and it still doesn't work, you will have to defend yourself and be told to stay away from your boy.

The girl is chasing my boyfriend

Listen, do you think you're a good person because you don't want to tell the truth that you're not interested? You are not You are so wrong that you think you are doing it to protect your emotions, but you are too scared to react or not. You are crazy and arrogant. You can change a girl into a rude, insensitive or keyless person. Anyone who has ever been in trouble with someone gets angry at being rude and insensitive when talking to someone. I have never seen a woman disrespected when I handed her over. But I've met other people who had problems ... and I know they have. Let him know that you think he is cute, but that he can never be with you. Also, you can't love him as much as he deserves to be loved, and so on. Is it hard to say that it is the same thing? Learn to be human and speak the truth. I doubt he will understand the straightforward and honest answer, and I doubt he is a mind reader who can understand your gesture. Give him the benefit of the doubt and a little respect. Respect him for telling the truth in person, instead of complaining or telling other friends to turn to him and make him angry.

This girl is basically chasing my boyfriend. what I have to do? 3

I've been with my boyfriend (Jack) since August, he's big and I look great. I really like

About a month ago, a random girl from our school added Jack and her best friend Mark to Facebook and texted them. Jack agreed because he was his friend's half-brother. He's a cheater and he's really weird, he has neon paint and knots in his hair and Jack still doesn't care.

After all, it was very clear that he liked to play with her. We went to a show in November and he texted 9 and he said get up, please! I want to talk to you on the phone someday! I guess you don't want to ... I think you probably hate me right now.

And then I found out he punished me over the weekend, I think he talked to me for that.

He took all his friends with him and met him at work and everything and some of his friends started harassing me and asked me to go with him. I won't do anything for him and Jack will go crazy because he was scared.

Another thing that made me angry was when, after that, I grabbed my girlfriend and thought she would send a curse on my phone! Because we usually sleep on tires. Well when I swear he called her and she fell asleep and talked to him: /

So when I was with him he texted and he left me a text message and we did other things.

And then oh, first he told her not to go out with me and painted his room, which made us laugh.

And then he says you know I have a boyfriend, but I'm having another sex. Do you love someone when you have a boyfriend?

And he confessed that he liked her by asking her to answer.

And then he replied that I felt bad ... I didn't expect that. And he comes out. What is your answer? And he says I love my boyfriend and he means everything to me ... I feel like I'm guiding you ... and then he says to himself oh this shame Is...

Well, 2 days later he's with his best friend Mark and doesn't talk to Jack anymore and if he tries they'll both be fine.

So I thought it was all over, but he talked to her the other day. She broke up with Mark the day before.

One day we were teasing him and we were joking so he asked do you still love me?

The answer is ... I want to talk to you ...

And the answer is two hours later. I'm really sorry, this is my friend Scott, you are with my friends.

And .. just ... idk.

I trust my boyfriend, but I don't really like her. I used her teasing to cover up the fact that she was a little upset when he talked to her. What more can I say?

Immediately tell your friend that you are talking to him (even if he is joking) that he is singing to touch you. If he comes back to you and says you are proud and crazy, tell him that you are not jealous but that you have been dealing with him for some time and now is the time to tell him. Stop It's not really a joke when it goes that far. Ask your girlfriend to tell the girl to leave her alone because she has a boyfriend and he has no interest. If he does and it still doesn't work, you have to defend yourself and say this ■■■■■ you better stay away from your boy.

Listen ... do you think you are a good person because you do not want to tell the truth, that you have no interest? You are not You are so wrong that you think you are doing this to protect your emotions, but you may be afraid to react too much or not. You are proud and arrogant. You can change a girl without being rude, insensitive or helpless. Anyone who has ever had a problem with someone gets angry at being rude and insensitive when talking to someone. I have never seen a woman feel humiliated when I admitted her. But I've met other people who have problems ... and I know they have. Let him know that you love him, but he can never be with you. Also, that you can't love him as much as he deserves to be loved, and so on. Is it difficult to say that it is the same thing? Learn to be a man and speak the truth. I doubt he will understand the straightforward and honest answer, and I doubt he will be a mind reader who can understand your gestures. Give him the benefit of the doubt and a little respect. Respect him enough to tell the truth in person, instead of complaining or telling other friends to turn to him and make him angry.

You know, I've only been through that and I'll tell you how I handled it. So this girl is chasing my boyfriend and he's been a friend for a long time, and now he's just saying he wants to be more than just a friend. She looks for him and sends him words of love. And my friend told me! So I told him to stop and he was my friend! But he keeps doing it! So I told my friend this and told him to stop talking to her on the phone and at school. And he loved me so much that he gave up. And the next time he called, he insulted her a little and told her to step back and leave him alone! So I'm sure if your boyfriend really likes you, he'll do the same. What if you don't have to throw your own?

Tell her the truth about how you feel and explain why you don't like talking to her. If it goes to 2, ask why. When he stops, you know he loves you.

Well, first of all, trust is the foundation of any relationship. You have to trust your boyfriend and trust that he will never cheat on you, and even if he did, he would not be your girlfriend. Second, if you think you don't like this girl, tell your boyfriend, but don't do more than that, that you don't believe in yourself. Just tell him you don't like it and see what he has to say.

Let him know that it hurts, and if he gets angry when you envy it is not happening, just tell him that, from your point of view, it is nothing. If he really is your friend, accept him.

Tell her the truth Let him know that this will make him restless and hurt him.

Talk to her, she shouldn't text this girl ...

And to save it.

It seems a bit incomplete to me!

If you really believed in your son, we wouldn't be talking right now ... if there was anything to say, I think you would say ...