Girl Shih Tzu

Girl Shih Tzu

Can I do this whenever I have a Shihtzu boyfriend? 3

So if it's my leg or my arm, I lift it a little above my foot or hand and let it fall so that it hurts even more. Will he get the message? Sometimes he stops because he doesn't want to get hurt, but then when he forgets it all happens or he doesn't care. Should I keep doing this or is there another way to stop it?

When you know it hurts, stop, it can do more harm than you think (bone fracture).

A good technique I used on my parents' dog (Mini Schneizer) when he jumped on us and his other dog (Lab) and I tested it around his face to see if he He had to lie down and run for a few seconds until he accepted. . And comforted him. He grabs the dogs and says I'm the boss here, not you!

Your dog combines this behavior, tries to overcome it, be the boss, but stop hurting him!

Your dog dominates you ... you have to do it with the boss. The next time your dog sings, grab its fur around its neck (loose fur behind its ears) and shake it lightly and not say it firmly while looking it in the eye, then let it go. Ϋ” Go and pay attention and ignore it for a few minutes. If you do this multiple times, you will be notified that it is incorrect and should be stopped.

Girl Shih Tzu