Gifts For 21 Year Old Female College Student

Rthday / gift for kids 21 years old? 3

A good friend of mine is studying abroad for one of the next semester. He is scheduled to leave on the 21st and will leave on Sunday. My question is, I don't know what to give as a farewell / birthday gift ... it's totally part of Anisan culture, but it's already there, so I'm a little lost. He's only been back for four or five months, so I can't give him a gift certificate ... Any ideas?

It depends on what you like.

I prefer it when someone gives me a book especially as a travel gift because I like to read on my air travel :)

If he likes to listen to music, give him a CD or better, make a CD of all his favorite songs.

Since it's been 45 months, you can even give her a picture that reminds her of you, as if the picture of the two of you was framed in a nice frame ...

Give it a teddy bear if you want it easy :) A teddy bear is always the winner with the girls.

Do you compare antiphiles to racism and racism? ... 21 is only 3 out of 18. He always goes to college and has a life to live. No ... it's not the same age difference. That's how people are born, there's nothing wrong with that. This is how women are born, there is nothing wrong with that. A 65-year-old man trying to get a job could be discriminated against. But to say that a 65-year-old man looking for a 21-year-old woman is not an age difference is a crime and an ■■■■■■ on women who will not spend most of their future lives. When you consider that an old man is 23 times older than the woman who is trying to sleep with him, it is terrible to call people monkeys. Guys ... I really see that you are not a social worker. m comp You are completely out of control. Lol I said my point is very much with the fact that you mostly comment?

Yes sir. International card and maybe a few yen. So, when you get off the plane, you can freshen up outside the airport and have a drink while waiting for the bus or train. . . There is a lot of moisture. If you get a chance to visit, go there ... This is a beautiful country and one of my favorite tourist destinations.