D:

I need an answer: GCC in CCCC CCC C?

IG

___

CCC

CC

Vs.

I got GI answers from all over the sea

1) Are you a regular C&A customer? Yes sir. They suspended me but I tried to score some points. So I guess you haven't seen me much lately. 2) Is the nest regular? I think it's Dengue or Lex 3) Regular random type? Dengue 4) More beautiful than usual? Hmmm, the best are Jazmin <and Canine4e 1) Can't the best respondents have an orange badge like most of them? Because it has not existed for a long time 2) Which of the following is the most useful? Naruto Uzumaki with suggested questions about Naruto and "Jazmin" and Lights Kira mostly with others. 3) Is it the best? I'm definitely the best! JKJK 4) Is this the lowest rating? Cara Lights 5) Is this the highest rating? Sorry but Naruto Azumaki but I don't hate it. Is this part too many? Yes, but beware of trolls.

For best answers, search this site for Jazmin <and Lights Kira. There are so many NY's, it's hard to choose. But if necessary, I would say lex514. She and her random cake always make me laugh! XD is no ordinary coincidence, everything is coincidence! We can't stop the craze for rabbits and cakes, right? No we can't. خوبصورت The most beautiful? Also, almost everyone here is fine. Some of them are anime critics ... but you !!! You or she !!! Hehehe ... sorry, a little angry. ہے The top respondent is not in the worm, it was destined to lose its place to Naruto Azumaki. So this will be the second. Then "Jazmin" will probably replace it, and so on. They were all very helpful, I think I should say 'Jazmin' because he watched almost every anime and gave very detailed answers. The coolest? I can not come. =] All are great. نہیں None of them are trivial, they all get top 10 respondents because they deserve it. The one who exaggerates the most is the one who answers himself, he can beat his 1149 best answer ... well ... he will lose his place. Yes, indeed! This part is the best! The only thing you shouldn't miss is we have the best surveys in C&A, they are the best. Well I want to see you here! Art is one !!! XD (This is my autograph. It came from my love for Deedara.)

To be

Gi Over Ccc