Georgia Connections Academy Reviews

Georgia Cyber ​​Academy or Georgia Connections Academy? 3

Or I want to know if Georgia Cyber ​​Academy or Georgia Connection Academy is right for me. I want to know the pros and cons of both. I have seen reviews and most of them are teachers who do not pay much attention to students when they ask questions. I have no online school experience and I'm in my new high school year. I intend to do the first two years in a row and the rest in the urine. But I am not ready to learn if the teacher does not teach well. I know you have a responsibility and encouragement. Or any suggestions for free online public schools in Georgia that are really good? Thank you very much :)

Both are non-profit government schools, run by the state as public schools. So, you will see that they are very similar. K12 is a public company, so the issues are public, but Connections is a private company, which means that not all issues they face are public information. You can try searching K12 inc and Connections Academy with the word pool and see what happens. You can also ask your provider for information about dropout rates, failure rates, turnover rates, pass rates, and standardized test scores compared to other GA public schools. You can also ask the GA Department of Education.