Gas Stations That Sell Butane Near Me

Where can I buy butane? 3

I need butane to fill my lighter, but I can't find a store that sells it. I didn't have a car so I had to walk some distance. Tried local hardware stores, Daily (which sells) and CVS, none of which sells butane. Have you ever thought of a store that could sell it? Otherwise, there are alternatives to butane, e.g. B. Other flammable substances that can work in lighters? Thank you very much.

It largely depends on the city and state in which you live. Much of this is based on sales of butane cans.

I'm going to try a tobacco shop like Sps, which sells mostly cigarettes to people with lighters. At one time, even Walmart had it in stock.

No, there is no gas that can be converted to butane. Not to mention that this is the right tip for lighting the lighter. You just know why Zippos has been around for decades because Zippo works with a wide variety of flammable products.

Which stores sell butane?

Coleman's propane stove may be fine, but it's big, how old is it? Used while waiting for a window to open? This is an important factor to consider. For us, age-appropriate equipment is not equal to 80,300 and 65-day-old arthritis patients. Transporting gas cartridges and lighting strips can be a difficult problem. In addition, portable gas stoves that use extra oxygen and carry carbon monoxide provide adequate ventilation for indoor use. You need to turn on the smoke detector in the room. Give him a cell phone, thank you for using it, and as the ■■■■ potential flows into it, so much he wants it.

Almost every smoker will have one. Walmart Most supermarkets also sell products.

I think they have a Chevron gas station.