Gap Between Denture And Roof Of Mouth

Do I have large gaps in the roof of my teeth and with the teeth?

It fits perfectly in your oral tissues. The distance between the tooth and the natural tooth is as short as possible and the wrong gum will not cover the natural tooth.

I have no personal experience of partial teeth, I have all the teeth.

Do my teeth have large gaps between the roof of my mouth and the teeth? ۔

1 year ago, I had my teeth extracted and cheap dentures had straight prostheses. It was time for my last set after the swelling subsided last week. Please note that this was all included in the price of my first artificial user plan, which was paid on May 11, 2012.

I went to print on Thursday morning and came back on Thursday to get my last piece and make some adjustments. I have a huge gap that bothers me and the dentist told me I could take my new piece as it is or it would burst, he said! Expressing my concerns about his incompetence. Here is the problem

The part (just above) is not equal to the roof of the mouth (roof of the mouth)

The acrylic that covers the back of my fine teeth doesn't sit well with my teeth or gums.

Part of it was pressing on my 2 good teeth and hurting a lot.

I have been using partial for the last 5 days, day by day, because I thought my soft tissue would be adjusted to fill the space above and maybe partial space to fit my natural teeth perfectly Will adjust. It didn't do any good, so I'm going to the dentist again tomorrow, but I don't think it will do any good.

My question is

Do you want my piece to match everything in my mouth, from the roof of my mouth to the copper line on my healthy teeth, or are these places natural? I can actually put a coin between my part and the roof of my mouth and I can put a clip between my natural teeth and the acrylic behind my natural teeth. I think it's logically impossible for food to stick, even if I put glue on it and can't chew it, because what grows on my healthy teeth causes pressure and pain.

Can someone give me an opinion or have you gone through that? Is there a dentist who can answer that? I wanted to be equipped with knowledge, not just try to talk to him. Unfortunately, cheap dentistry can be a big name, but each center opens individually, so there is no corporate office here.

Thanks for all the help you can give me!

It fits perfectly in your oral tissues. Any gap between the teeth and the natural teeth should be as small as possible and the wrong gums should not cover the natural teeth.

I have no personal experience of partial teeth, I have all the teeth.