Gamestop Product Replacement Plan

What does it cover? 3

I bought an alternative plan with my updated DS. I want to know what is important. Water loss? Broken screen? I never knew when I bought it.

Our material conversion plans cover everything except loss or theft. It is designed to provide service that is not included in most manufacturers' warranties. Now some managers may have pictures because they want to try to sound like all tech geeks but say they will run out.

If so, our specific text should read: Will you buy our UCT replacement pack? It covers everything that could happen to your system, except damage or theft. Just pick it up and we can trade for free on your system.

By this we mean that if it breaks, we send it in the wrong shipment, ask someone else to fix it, and when we get it back, we sell it. So, finally, don't worry, as long as you bring the system and cables, we will replace them for free.

This page can help you.

D:

What does it cover?

I bought an alternative plan with my updated DS. I want to know what is important. Water loss? Broken screen? I never knew when I bought it.

If you encounter a system malfunction or something else happens to you, the warranty you received with the purchase of your system is covered. With games, the story is different if you already know. If you bought a game from another store or store, for example a game at 14.99 and you did not like it, you can exchange it for another game or game at the same price. Exchange

It's funny because the store told me it covers damage, loss or theft. ._ And I'm tied to where it was lost / stolen.