G35 Ecu Reset

G35 Ecu Reset

Restart Infiniti G35 computer? 3

Lately, my G35 has been hesitant to speed up. I know how to get down, but I don't think it will take long.

w Will an ECU reset work for me? Will I see a change in performance? What can I expect to see?

I am always looking for this answer and I found it on the site that is looking for this or G35X sedan.

I think the learning process needs to be done permanently because they basically redefine electromechanical positioning, namely the throttle positioner and the throttle pedal positioner. After a little use, these things get a little broken and a little wasted. This can lead to problems such as power outages and inactivity. This metd returns the correct minimum / maximum position voltages that the ECU observes.

I do this for real estate, it will help you.

Personally, I've seen great improvements to Jan's ■■■■■■■■■ Procedure II on my G35x sedan, ECU Corner and Reset, followed by other procedures. I actually recovered some of my lost Power ID later. It also fixed some of the stuck VITINGs I had.

Be patient with your timer to fix it ... time is of the essence here! If you don't want to take the time, look how easy it is for me. (Edit: See the recently added EasyMate below).

Here are the written instructions I found on my Sedan G35X website and other ways you can do it. Like I said, easy for me and one of them will work better for you.

Note: Before knowing the amount of waste air, make sure that the ENE is at operating temperature and all electrical loads are off. Don't assume that this counts as an attendant reset.

Read and understand all the instructions before trying.

A second-hand stopwatch helps.

ECU reset procedure

The timing is critical. If this is not done within the stipulated time, the ECU will not reconfigure and the Check John Light (CEL) will continue to burn. A stopwatch or a watch with the other hand will help.

Work instructions

1. Make sure the accelerator pedal is fully turned on, turn on the ignition key and wait 3 seconds.

2. Repeat the procedure five times faster within 5 seconds in the following steps (2a and 2b).

2. Press the accelerator pedal (HART) lightly.

Release the 2B accelerator pedal completely.

3. Wait 7 seconds, gently press the accelerator pedal and hold it for about 10 seconds until the CEL ss start flashing.

4. Leave the accelerator pedal slightly (while the CEL keeps flashing)

5. Wait 10 seconds.

6. Press the accelerator pedal lightly and hold it for more than 10 seconds.

7. Release the accelerator pedal completely (CEL light will stay on).

8. Turn the ignition to the "off" position and you can now start the car. The CEL light will disappear.

If the CEL light stays on, repeat the five steps. Time is of the essence for resetting the ECU.

Edit: Easy Metd added to reset ECU.

Easy way:

After experimenting with different times and reading other members' posts, I found a short way to get started again. This method works all the time, even without a stopwatch. I have successfully used this method a dozen times without a watch. After a while, you won't need a watch or instructions. You get so good at it that you do it while waiting for the traffic lights.

This way the time doesn't matter ... no stopwatch is required. Just count in your head ... for one and, two, for one, etc. or use a stopwatch. The most important step is step 3 ... wait 10 seconds instead of 7 seconds.

1. With ignition on, count to 3.

2. Press / release the pedal 5 times ... hard and fast.

3. Count to 10 (not 7!) And step lightly on the pedal.

4. Count to 12 (SES should flash) and release the foot switch.

5. Count to 10, step on the pedal

6. Leave guns and paddles up to 10.

7. Turn off the ignition and turn it on again. Full!

Learn accelerator pedal release position.

How to use

1. Make sure the accelerator pedal is fully engaged.

2. Turn on the ignition and wait at least 2 seconds.

3. Turn the ignition key to the off position and wait at least 10 seconds.

4. Turn on the ignition and wait at least 2 seconds.

5. Turn the ignition key to the off position and wait at least 10 seconds.

PE works for you. Ok i !!!

This page can help you.

D:

Restart Infiniti G35 computer?

Lately, my G35 has been hesitant to speed up. I know how to reduce it, but I don't think it will take long.

w Will an ECU reset work for me? Will I see a change in performance? What can I expect to see?

G35. Control unit

What kind of lock did you get? You need a factory key with a chip and that key must be programmed into the car. The simplest test is whether the dealer will do something, some local SP car radio can help. If the site is configuring a remote server, they should have a good idea of ​​how the system works.

Works fine thanks

G35 Ecu Reset