Furnace Cycles Twice

Furnace Cycles Twice

Does the racer run twice during the warm-up cycle? 3

My gas kettle was heating up and the fan was on and running until the kettle cooled down, after 2 minutes the fan was on and running for about 1 minute. There can be no second ventilation cycle because the engine runs without a second ventilation cycle for ten years. My neighbor told me to change the limit switch I made, but the problem still persists.

It came out of the heat exactly as it should.

Furnace Cycles Twice

Furnace Cycles Twice

The first switch turns on the device after the burner is turned on and the plenum is heated. I assume it has a dial or some kind of pointer. The desired temperature is the temperature at which it should be turned on. Try turning it around to see if it goes out. The second switch is a limit switch that will shut off the gas valve if it does not malfunction. If you control the fan to 120, make sure the limit is set to at least 20 degrees or more. If you don't die yourself, control can be bad. Also make sure the thermostat fan is set to automatic :)

It is not stated whether a flame will ignite between the two ignitions during the stop cycle. It is not the limit switch that drives the fan, but the fan is the thermostat. Some auto start devices also have a timer to run the fan. Do you have a round temperature controller and a three-handed old limit control / fan?

Returns because the limit becomes t. Maybe your limit is too low.

Furnace Cycles Twice