Full Sail University Scam

Is Cell University a scam? 3

Since they made this offer at my school, I wanted this college to be one of my colleges, but I went online and read that it could be a scam and not very good. Can anyone confirm this for me? It would be great if someone actually came to the school to exchange information.

Thank you very much.

SAIL is a business school disguised as a university.

The sale (foolish sale to insiders) does not even have basic territorial approval.

Direct Racing Fraud

The cell is a good school, not a scandal, but a problem. There aren't enough jobs for high school graduates in the field they want to enter (such as the music industry, performing arts, etc.) and because of this some people consider it a scam. It would be an injustice if the shortage of jobs became a sea for graduates.

The best way to get to know the school is to talk to the graduates and really get their opinion on the quality of training. And as mentioned in one of the other posts, along with the title that prepares you for the real world, be sure to check out the location statistics as well.

If you see fake sales reviews without any useful information, be careful and find out the facts. The cell has been around for over 30 years and has links to ESPN, Apple and others, and the University of Florida. Obviously, none of the Tseizations will be associated with anything other than the Scol Rebels. Chat with graduates and get real results.

** Don't go here ** I'm a year and a half old and I want to go, but since the credits aren't transferred I'm too far to stop right now I'm leaving here and I'm going to tell someone I'm so ashamed to be here. I like to listen to the blogs I read before signing up. I am an online student and someday you will learn everything. Only interact with your teacher 25 to 30 times a week with the whole class via Google Hangouts. These are just qualified people, not professors. Classes are taught through raw short videos and old classes. Do not believe that the complainant is the complainant and cannot intervene. All my keys are sorry for that.