Fringe benefit

Fringe benefit,

Definition of Fringe benefit:

1. Human resource management: Compensation in addition to direct wages or salaries, such as company car, house allowance, medical insurance, paid holidays, pension schemes, subsidized meals. Some fringe benefits are regarded part of a taxable income.

How to use Fringe benefit in a sentence?

1. Before I got the job, I wanted to see if I was eligible for a fringe benefit because that was very important to me.
  2. While most sales people are paid on commission versus a straight salary, the fringe benefit s are often attractive factors in choosing to take a position that does not offer a guaranteed monthly income.
  3. I was fortunate enough to receive a fringe benefit . My company was surely gratified with all the hard work I have been doing.

Meaning of Fringe benefit & Fringe benefit Definition

Fringe Benefit,

What Does Fringe Benefit Mean?

For example, benefits paid to employees in addition to salary. B. Company car, pension fund, paid leave etc.

Fringe Benefit means, Extraordinary benefits are the compensation paid by your employer in addition to your meager salary. The contribution amount is usually taxable. Examples of additional benefits: employee discounts, stock options, services, transportation, access to facilities, group life insurance, compensation, etc.

Literal Meanings of Fringe Benefit

Fringe:

Meanings of Fringe:
  1. The outer edge or edge of an area or group.

2. Decorative edges are made of hanging threads that loosen or turn into tassels or bows and are used for clothing or sharp accessories.

3. The front of the man's hair has been cut so that it hangs over the edge of his forehead.

4. Light or dark color contrast bands produced by contrast or light interference.

5. That means benefit

6. It is not part of any extreme, peripheral or unconventional flow.

7. Decorate with a pony (fabric or material).

Sentences of Fringe
  1. Suburbs south of the city

2. Pearl edge of your dress

3. He smiled, removing the banks from his eyes

4. According to Young, the intersection between the waves of the event and the waves coming from the edges of the aperture or diffraction body results in the edges of the spread.

5. We offer the best salary and highest margin in the country

6. The theater next door

Synonyms of Fringe

braid, edge, alternative, rim, trim, extreme, radical, flounce, unorthodox, innovative, border, innovatory, offbeat, edging, hem, frill, bind, ruffle, experimental, avant-garde, trimming, unconventional

Benefit:

Meanings of Benefit:
  1. Public performances or other entertainment for which the purpose of the product is a special charity.

2. Make a profit.

Sentences of Benefit
  1. Social support

2. The social season begins with a dance for early and charitable performances

Synonyms of Benefit

good, gain, sick pay, social security, sake, interest, advantage, ease, reap benefits, satisfaction, state benefit, profit, enjoyment, government benefit, pension, reap financial reward, insurance money, make money, comfort, benefit payments, well-being, welfare, unemployment benefit, social security payments