Freestyle Libre Stuck On Lo

Lets read Freestyle Labor LO? 3

I am type 1 and today I am just freestyle. The first sensor the nurse gave me fell off 5 minutes after implantation, but the second implant was placed on my other arm (under my triceps) and it seemed to be fine without any discomfort. Because I noticed that when I bend down to lift something or just move daily, the sensors make my triceps feel uneven, so my swing became more and more incorrect until it was in the LO gym. Don't go He initially had hypoglycemia and I treated him well, but I continued to scan more deeply even though my fingerprint reader gave me 5.5 mmol / L. Now the free one is not coming out of OA and I doubt it will fix itself.

Does anyone know what's going on here? What makes the reader OA? Is it back to normal? Doctors think I have Reynolds - will that affect freestyle reliability? Is my blood clotting at the sensor injection site? Can I lift weights with a sensor attached to my arm? And should I feel my arms open (a slightly pushing sensation)? Thank you very much. I only turned on the sensor for 3 hours, I can recalibrate it ... if it does not give the correct reading in 810 more hours, I can remove the sensor and pretend that none of it No target. In my arms, sorry, this is all new to me.

Please call the doctor's office and ask all these questions.

Have you learned to think the way the system offers you? You can read it in the comments column.

I'm not sure I'm sorry