Free Carrier (FCA),
How Do You Define Free Carrier (FCA)?
Free shipping is a commercial term that states that the seller is responsible for the delivery of the goods to the destination by the buyer. In trade, the word free means that the seller is obliged to deliver the goods to a particular place to be transported in the carrier. The destination is usually the airport, departure terminal, depot, or other place where the carrier operates. It can even be a seller's workplace.
- Free carrier is a trade term in which the seller has to deliver the goods to the airport, departure terminal, depot or other designated transportation point of purchase.
- The seller includes the cost of transportation and the risk of loss until the goods are received from the carrier.
- After the seller sends the goods to the carrier, the buyer is fully responsible for the goods.
- The International Chamber of Commerce renewed the incoterms in 2010 to include the provision of free transportation.
- As part of the transfer of responsibility, the seller is only responsible for delivering to the specified destination, but not for unloading.
Literal Meanings of Free Carrier (FCA)
Meanings of Free:
It is not under the control or power of others who can and do act on their own.
It is missing or blocked or no longer blocked.
Bound or not bound.
Dependent on or unaffected by them (some things, generally undesirable)
Send or available for free.
Wear or spend luxury without any restrictions.
(Literary style) Disobedience to strict rules of form.
(The wind) blows from the beneficial direction to the shore or side of the ship.
There is no commission or payment.
With soft leaves
Release from captivity, confinement or slavery.
Sentences of Free
I have no desire but to live a happy and free life
Researchers released the bird
He spends his free time shopping
Membership is free
Free medical aid
He is always free of his money
Synonyms of Free
not tied up, not at work, at liberty, generous, free of charge, extravagant, on the loose, without, complimentary, off, lavish, emancipate, for nothing, prodigal, lacking in, bounteous, deliver, discharge, let loose, set free, unaffected by, turn loose, giving, off work, liberal, bountiful, on leave, unencumbered by, unoccupied, unstinting
Meanings of Carrier:
The person or company that transports goods or people in a professional manner.
People or animals that transmit pathogenic organisms to other people. Generally, the user shows no symptoms of the disease.
Substances are used to load or transport other substances, such as oils, catalysts or radioactive substances.
Sentences of Carrier
Synonyms of Carrier
bearer, transporter, conveyor
Meanings of FCA:
Agricultural Credit Association