Definition of Foreign Aid:
Foreign Aid definition is: The term foreign aid refers to any type of aid that a country voluntarily transfers to another in the form of a donation, donation or loan. Most people see foreign aid as capital, but it can also take the form of humanitarian and military aid such as food, supplies and services.
- Foreign aid is any type of aid that is provided by a country on a voluntary basis in the form of donations, donations or loans.
- The state can provide assistance in the form of humanitarian and military assistance such as capital, food, supplies and services.
- Industrialized countries can provide foreign aid to developing countries after natural disasters, conflicts or economic crises.
- The United Nations requires developed countries to spend at least 0.7% of their gross national income on international aid.
- The United States is the most generous, according to the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development.
Literal Meanings of Foreign Aid
Meanings of Foreign:
From a country or a language other than your own, from, or their feature.
Sentences of Foreign
I think it's very strange for you
Synonyms of Foreign
unknown, remote, strange, odd, overseas, curious, peculiar, external, unfamiliar, bizarre, far flung, funny, alien, weird, distant, outlandish, unheard of, outside, far off, exotic, queer
Meanings of Aid:
Help, assistance or support (someone or something) to get something.
Help, for the most part, is practical.
Donation of artificial jewelry by a donor.
International Development Agency.
Sentences of Aid
Midwives help women give birth
Saw the pilot drowning in his cockpit and rescued
Synonyms of Aid
assistance, come to the aid of, lend a hand to, support, assist, help, abet, be of service to, give assistance to