Ford Explorer Life Expectancy

What is the life expectancy of a Ford Explorer?

A car runs until you leave it. If you change the oil on time and make sure that simple things like timing belts, filters, tires etc. Everything is in good condition so everything will work fine. Gas may not be as good as your tarsal, but of course it should be expected with maximum capacity and power.

With my 99, 67,000 miles (yes, I know it's barely broken!) Auto repair is one of the cheapest repairs.

I am the operator of a company that transports railway personnel, so most of our vehicles are very far on the highway, but I have some vehicles that are more than 400,000 km away. These vehicles are very well maintained. Mileage only tells me that the car is probably very bad. I don't really like Fords, so I'd say stay with Tercel. Better mileage and you know this car. You already know what's wrong with it or what's wrong with it. You can get this scanner for free just to find out if it has been damaged beyond its ability. By the way, I don't like Toyota either, so it's not a hate fight with my Ford.

You have maintenance costs for this type of mileage and every type of vehicle for 10 years. Older four wheel drive vehicles require:

Your Toyota will be the cheapest in everyday life more than a normal car. When Explorer is free, you have nothing to lose. I have 97 explorers and it's still strong at 162,000 miles.

We bought a used explorer 4 years ago for 10,000. It now covers more than 108,000 miles and has periodically developed toys under Odd. The timing chain or guide chain needs to be changed, an important task that only Ford can do, the mechanic said. It will cost 23,000, he said. (Wednesday, because we just paid for it.) So, Paley, it's not around you because you're not that old, and so on. I'm not sure this problem in the life of this car grows at this moment. You may have to ask yourself ...

With proper maintenance, almost any modern vehicle can easily cover a distance of two and a half thousand miles.

Oil and filters are very important. Find out the type and type of oil used and do not change with this type.

Keeping Toyota much better and more economical.

Well, they don't call them explosives for no reason. Free, we can complain. I know from experience that they can sometimes be high maintenance vehicles. I'm not wasting the cruiser, but I've seen a Toyota like yours more than 300,000 kilometers away and still in good condition.

What is the life expectancy of a Ford Explorer? ۔

We have the option to buy a 10 year / 100,000 mile Ford Explorer for free. Will Ford Explorer last longer? Were they cared for when they were so old?

update

The inventor will be the second car. Currently our second car is a Toyota Tercel 96 with a range of 170,000 miles. I think the biggest thing I want to know is if we could better save Toyota for another car or cruiser?

The car runs until you let it go. If you change the oil on time and make sure that simple things like timing belts, filters, tires etc. Everything is fine so everything will be fine. Gas may not be as good as your terrace, but of course more capacity and power is expected.

My 99 with 67,000 miles

What is the life expectancy of a Ford Explorer? 3

We have the option to get a free 10 year / 100,000 mile Ford Explorer. Will Ford Explorer last longer? Were they cared for when they were so old?

update

The inventor will be the second car. Currently, our second car is a Toyota Terceil 96 with a range of 170,000 miles. I think the important thing I want to know is whether it is better to save Toyota for side car or for cruiser?

A car drives as long as you leave it. If you change the oil on time and make sure that simple things like timing belts, filters, tires etc. Everything is in good condition so everything will work fine. Gas may not be as good as your Tercel, but it should definitely be expected with more capacity and power.

With my 9967,000 miles (yes, I know it barely broke!) Auto repair is one of the cheapest repairs.

I am the operator of a company that carries rail personnel, so most of our vehicles are a few kilometers away on the highway, but I have some vehicles that are more than 400,000 kilometers away. These vehicles are very well maintained. Mileage only tells me that there is something wrong with the car. I don't really like Ford's, so I'd say stick with Trussel. Better mileage and you know this car. You already know what went wrong or what happened to you. You can get this scanner for free just to know that it does more harm than good. By the way, I don't like Toyota either, so it's not a tug of war based on my hatred of Ford.

You have all the maintenance costs of this mileage and 10 years with. Older four wheelers are required:

More than a normal car. Your Toyota will be the cheapest to drive in everyday life. When Explorer is free, you have nothing to lose. I have 97 explorers and it's still strong at 162,000 miles.

We bought a used Explorer 4 years ago at 99 $ 10,000. He now owns more than 108,000 miles and has made intermittent toys under the OD. The mechanic said that the timing chain or chain guides need to be changed, an important task only Ford can do. He said it would cost 23,000. (Wednesday, because we just paid for it.) So, yellow, it's not around you because you're not the same age, and so on. I'm not sure if this problem extends to this point in the life of this car. You may have to ask yourself ...

With proper maintenance, almost any modern vehicle can easily cover 250,000 miles.

Oil and filters are very important. Determine the type and type of oil used and do not change this type.

This makes Toyota more efficient.

Well, they don't call it explosive for no reason. Free, we can complain. I know from experience that they can sometimes be high maintenance vehicles. I don't underestimate the cruisers, but like you, I've seen a Toyota at 300,000km and it's still in good condition.