Fluid ounce (fl oz),
Definition of Fluid ounce (fl oz):
The unit of capacity is one base liter (approximately 0.0 0.028 liters).
The capacity unit is the 16th pound (approximately 0.0 0.03 liters) in the United States.
Fluid volume of conventional units. US ounces of fluid are 1.80 cubic inches or 29.57 milliliters. One ounce of British liquid is equal to 1.73 cubic inches or 28.41 milliliters. With the exception of the United States and some Caribbean countries, most countries in the world have been replaced by milliliters.
How to use Fluid ounce (fl oz) in a sentence?
- The good thing about these scales is that they can not only alternate between kilograms and pounds, but also measure fluid in ounces or milliliters.
- We know that we need a liquid ounce measurement to estimate the amount of liquid to fill a container.
- Be aware that you have enough space for every gram of liquid.
- The lowest recommended level of use now is 40 acres of fuel ounces.
- To get a light golden bread, store a little milk before putting it in the oven and grease the top.
Meaning of Fluid ounce (fl oz) & Fluid ounce (fl oz) Definition