Flea Shampoo For Puppies Under 12 Weeks

Why can't you use a fake tick on a dog less than 12 weeks old? 3

In fact. I have a puppy and I just bought front line drops from a doctor that work for 8 weeks or more, but why all the fake fleas say they should be over 12 weeks old? ?

Thank you very much

The chemical is too much for your baby (and is absorbed through the skin).

If your dog has fleas and you can't use decorative pillows, use soap. It's safe and works great!

This page can help you.

D:

Why can't you use a fake tick on a dog less than 12 weeks old?

In fact. I have a puppy and I just bought him a dropper from the doctor's front line that works for 8 weeks or more, but why all the fake fleas say he should be over 12 weeks old? ?

Thank you very much

This is because flea masks contain pesticides and chemicals that can harm a dog if not used sparingly. The chemicals ■■■■■■■■■ the skin and enter small animals, dogs, cats, etc. and can be poisonous.

The reasons for the things that the doctor has given you. This is fine because it is a controlled diet designed specifically for young animals.

Flea training is poison. The puppy was very young and its skin could not stand the effects of the poison. Putting it on a puppy would be like taking a bath with poison.

This would be equivalent to using Nyquil on a newborn. Puppies are growing up and no aggressive substances can be applied to them. Maybe I should use soap. I thought it would be great, but don't use fleas and tuck sprays or fake repellents.

Puppies are born with very sensitive skin. When a flea pacifier is used, it damages the dog's skin.

puppy

Probably because the puppies are still young and the imitation flea can harm the dog, perhaps because the imitation contains acids or ingredients that can harm the dog.

Your skin is very sensitive to harsh chemicals. In addition, some of it is absorbed through the skin and can be poisoned. Your immune system is not strong enough to handle the poison.

That's why you don't give your child medicine. They are very difficult for your system.