Fish Don T Fry In The Kitchen

What do these fried fish on cans mean, non-grilled walnuts in the Jefferson theme? 3

what is the meaning of this? Is it a reference to lifestyle or a type of food? It doesn't make sense. Shall we cook the beans on the grill? Also, I usually fry my fish in cans, unless of course I am in the local department or church where they always cook (fry) the fish in cans of this facility. Fried fish in cans is great for me.

Since the song Moon, it has become a reference to Jefferson's new lifestyle since George's success in the cleaning business.

Instead of just cooking (fried fish, fried beans, etc.), they can now pay a janitor and eat steak and lobster if they wish. I agree with you, I like fried lake trout. This is a small increase in your new financial status.

Appendix: Jumbilaya, Lobster Cake and Gumbo Steak Tonight I Will Be Your Friend alone amio p.c. Look at the guitar, fill a glass of fruit and whatever, the baby is going to be very thrilling in the swamp. Brother Larry!

Fish and chips are very cheap food. Now you have more money and you can buy more expensive groceries.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.