First Party Ownership

First Party Ownership,

First Party Ownership Meanings:

1. In the context of life and health insurance: Insurance is a policy issued to a person who is an applicant and not a policy issued to an applicant who is not insured. When I order life insurance for myself, it is purchased first. If my wife applied for a policy for my life, she would be the third owner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaZ6zWX4VUM

Literal Meanings of First Party Ownership

First:

Meanings of First:
  1. Be the first to arrive on time or be the first to order in advance.

2. Especially in place, location or importance.

3. With a particular party or individual who holds any position.

Sentences of First
  1. Your first wife

2. The first duty of a doctor is to respect this right.

3. He was the first person to dive into the river

Synonyms of First

earliest, paramount, initial, uppermost, introductory, foremost, opening, highest, greatest, major, utmost, chief, prime, principal, top, original, leading, main, topmost

Party:

Meanings of Party:
  1. A gathering of guests, usually involving food, drink and entertainment.

2. A formally formed political group that usually operates at the national level and campaigns for elections and seeks to form or participate in government.

3. One or more people who are part of an agreement or dispute.

4. Have fun at parties or other festive gatherings, usually with drinks and music.

5. Divided into different colored parts.

Sentences of Party
  1. Engagement ceremony

2. The dominant conservative party

3. Agreement between the two parties

Synonyms of Party

political party, litigant, have a wild time, alliance, bloc, social occasion, jamboree, coalition, social event, defendant, reunion, festivity, soirée, have fun, have a party, social function, social, celebration, movement, rave it up, function, carouse, side, set

Ownership:

Meanings of Ownership:
  1. The right to own an act, state or thing.

Sentences of Ownership
  1. Land ownership

Synonyms of Ownership

possession, proprietary rights, right of possession, holding, proprietorship, freehold, title

First Party Ownership,

How To Define First Party Ownership?

1. You can define First Party Ownership as, In Life and Health Insurance: The policy issued to the insured is of the beneficiary and not the policy issued to the insured beneficiary. If I take out life insurance for myself, it will be a pre-order. She was a third party when my wife asked for a policy against my life.

First:

Meanings of First:
  1. Be on time ahead of others or be the first to order first.

2. Mainly because of their location, location or importance.

3. In a leadership position with a particular party or person.

Sentences of First
  1. The car was about to dive into the river first.

Synonyms of First

beginning, best, pivotal, prevailing, elemental, focal, rudimentary, pre-eminent, dominant, superlative, overriding, predominant, key, most important, primary, basal, head, vital, essential, foundation, basic

Party:

Meanings of Party:
  1. A social gathering of guests, often involving food and entertainment.

2. A formally formed political group that runs for election and seeks to form or participate in a government.

3. Any person or persons who are part of an agreement or dispute.

4. Have fun at parties or other festive parties, usually with drinks and music.

Sentences of Party
  1. Write the party election manifesto

2. Put on your clothes and have a happy party!

3. Part of the fee, or, and blue.

Synonyms of Party

go out on the town, kegger, let one's hair down, fete, ding-■■■■, corroboree, sect, hoedown, enjoy oneself, rave-up, after-party, participant, have a ball, hop, simcha, grouping, social gathering, squash, disco, plaintiff, bop, make whoopee, blast, celebrate, bash, camp, frolic, wingding

Ownership:

Meanings of Ownership:
  1. Have the right to act, declare or own something.

First Party Ownership,

First Party Ownership Meanings:

• First Party Ownership means, In life and health insurance: The policy issued to the insured person is the beneficiary and not the policy issued to the uninsured beneficiary. If I take out life insurance for myself, it will be a pre-order. He was the third person when my wife asked for guidance on my life.

First:

Meanings of First:
  1. Mainly because of their position, position or importance.

2. With a particular party or person in a leadership position.

Sentences of First
  1. Respecting this right is the first duty of a doctor.

2. The car was the first to dive into the river.

Synonyms of First

winning, core, of greatest importance, of prime importance, number-one, fundamental, central, winner's, outstanding, cardinal, ruling, supreme, premier, champion, crucial, underlying

Party:

Meanings of Party:
  1. A gathering of guests, often involving food, drink and entertainment.

2. A formally formed political group that participates in elections and seeks to form or participate in a government.

3. Have fun at parties or other exciting gatherings, usually with drinks and music.

Sentences of Party
  1. Write the party's election manifesto.

2. Dress up and have a happy party!

3. Part of fess, or, and blue

Synonyms of Party

levee, hooley, faction, caucus, squeeze, jol, jollo, cabal, go on a ■■■■■■, carousal, shower, lig, tertulia, junta, beanfeast, beano, get-together, association, thrash, shivoo

Ownership:

Meanings of Ownership:
  1. Act, declare or acquire the right to own something.