First Party Ownership

First Party Ownership,

First Party Ownership Meanings:

1. In the context of life and health insurance: Insurance is a policy issued to a person who is an applicant and not a policy issued to an applicant who is not insured. When I order life insurance for myself, it is purchased first. If my wife applied for a policy for my life, she would be the third owner.

Literal Meanings of First Party Ownership

First:

Meanings of First:
  1. Be the first to arrive on time or be the first to order in advance.

2. Especially in place, location or importance.

3. With a particular party or individual who holds any position.

Sentences of First
  1. Your first wife

2. The first duty of a doctor is to respect this right.

3. He was the first person to dive into the river

Synonyms of First

earliest, paramount, initial, uppermost, introductory, foremost, opening, highest, greatest, major, utmost, chief, prime, principal, top, original, leading, main, topmost

Party:

Meanings of Party:
  1. A gathering of guests, usually involving food, drink and entertainment.

2. A formally formed political group that usually operates at the national level and campaigns for elections and seeks to form or participate in government.

3. One or more people who are part of an agreement or dispute.

4. Have fun at parties or other festive gatherings, usually with drinks and music.

5. Divided into different colored parts.

Sentences of Party
  1. Engagement ceremony

2. The dominant conservative party

3. Agreement between the two parties

Synonyms of Party

political party, litigant, have a wild time, alliance, bloc, social occasion, jamboree, coalition, social event, defendant, reunion, festivity, soirée, have fun, have a party, social function, social, celebration, movement, rave it up, function, carouse, side, set

Ownership:

Meanings of Ownership:
  1. The right to own an act, state or thing.

Sentences of Ownership
  1. Land ownership

Synonyms of Ownership

possession, proprietary rights, right of possession, holding, proprietorship, freehold, title