Fireplace remodel

Fireplace remodel

How can I redo my old fireplace?

• Add glass shelf doors. A cozy fire on a cold night is a delight.
  • Forms the refractory brick. Fireplace mortar can crack, crumble and fall off after years of fire.
  • Put on your coat.
  • Opt for a reclaimed jacket.
  • Add a gas fireplace.
  • Install the chimney insert.
  • Lay out the fireplace with tiles.
  • Choose the right tile.
  • Tile the outline.

How to modernize a fireplace?

• Start with a good cleaning. You will be amazed at the difference instant cleaning and polishing can make on a fireplace.
  • Smear it with paint. Traditional fireplaces can have such lovely details or etchings, but if the tiles are too dated or the paint is cracked, they will look
  • Use materials. If you have inherited a traditional wood burning stove, there are many ways to modernize it to give your home a modern look.
  • Make it white. Do you have a stone fireplace? Try a little bleach to add a little light.
  • Stylish tiles. You like the look of a tiled stove and there are plenty of options to adapt it to your liking.
  • Install the floating bar. If you are a lover of a rustic style, how about a floating beam?
  • Replace the chimney. A fireplace can really be a hearth and act as an architectural anchor in your space.
  • Try fireworks. If you can't have a fireplace or wood stove, don't leave it empty; can still
  • Decorate the mantelpiece. There's one surefire way to make a name for yourself in your fireplace: it's to decorate it!

How to upgrade fireplace?

• Painting an existing fireplace. While it's not really an option for us, it's a great option for those with a stone fireplace. draw this stone!
  • Update your fireplace by adding floor-to-ceiling tiles. Notice how I said CEILING TO CEILING. This goes back to the main article I wrote last week.
  • Renovate the fireplace with cement. Yes, you read that right.

How to decorate fireplace area?

1) Create a masterpiece at the design stage. If the issue of finishing came to mind at the project stage, this is your unique opportunity to use 2) logs. The logs were and probably still are the most natural environment for the area around the fireplace. 3) Install mirrors and reflective surfaces. Mirrored surfaces always look very advantageous in the interior. And the fireplace in the corner was no exception. 4) Finish the composition with candles. Candles, as another source of heat and light, also look very organic on a fireplace. 5) Organize the decoration symmetrically. Regardless of the decoration, the symmetrical arrangement of the paired pieces creates a very distinctive atmosphere. 6) They decorate the walls and gates with pictures. Many people prefer to decorate the fireplace with pictures. 7) Fill niches and shelves. If the fireplace portal itself and the place above it do not let your imagination get lost in the decoration area, you can use 8) vases and figures. It would be nice to place several volumetric decorative elements on the portal. It can be figurines or vases.

Fireplace removal

How to refinish a fireplace?

• Give him a smear of German.
  • Fireplace in blue brick.
  • Refresh with a fresh coat.
  • Paint it black.
  • Perfect color combination.
  • Add eye-catching mosaics.
  • Accentuate vintage details.
  • Lime finish.
  • Black and blue colors.
  • Imitation of an old brick finish.

How do you clean inside a fireplace?

Use a vacuum cleaner with a hose to clean the inside of the fireplace. Insert the hose ■■■■■■■ and turn on the vacuum cleaner. Look for cobwebs and other dust accumulations that you can vacuum.

How often do you have your fireplace cleaned?

If you are using wood, it is generally recommended that you clean your fireplace at least every 612 months (more often if you are burning two or more wood strands or if you are burning green wood). Oil lines should be checked and cleaned annually, especially if there are ventilation problems, to prevent chimney clogging.

How to remodel a fireplace?

• Think about the performance you expect from your fireplace. The first step is to determine the look of the fireplace you want.
  • Determine your budget. Managing your budget is never easy. Not everyone knows how to handle money wisely.
  • List the improvements you need. To manage your budget, make a list of what to exclude and what to add.

How Much Does It Cost To Retile A Fireplace

How to redo your fireplace surround

The first are the options that may require professional help. Think of a complete renovation, the installation of a built-in fireplace or the installation of fireplace doors. The second group consists of DIY fireplace remodeling options, such as repainting, cleaning the fireplace, or adding panels to the doors.

What color should I paint my fireplace surround?

The addition of slate gray tones to the fireplace makes it invisible to the eye in this cozy family room. The abstract artwork above the fireplace draws attention to the center of the room and blends in with the other colors in the room.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can I Make my brick fireplace look better?

It can be as simple as repainting unfinished or already painted bricks. Or it could be a simple building project where you cover a brick with drywall, wood, or tile. More complex fireplace renovations can include lightweight masonry called synthetic veneer, which is ideal for home improvements.

What color is the fireplace surround on Fixer Upper?

Featured in HGTV's Fixer Upper, this fireplace has a white outline that adds pattern and texture to the room. The stone fireplace surrounds this cozy and welcoming living space with the charm of a chalet. The richly carved wood makes this fireplace (which can be found in a Dallas antique store) the centerpiece of a colorful room.

Rock fireplace

How to redo your fireplace facade ideas

Glue plywood or thin cardboard to the floor around the fireplace to protect the floor from scratches and dirt. Use a jackhammer with something to knock over the old kiln and the mortar underneath (as shown). Leave the concrete base of the fireplace and the fireplace floor intact.

Does your fireplace need a makeover?

If your fireplace is running low and you don't like it, now is the time for a makeover. However, renovating a home does not necessarily mean a major construction project. It can be as simple as applying a fresh coat of paint to an untreated or already painted brick.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Is a reclaimed wood fireplace a budget remodel idea?

This is of course a cheap renovation idea, depending on the value of the artwork. This beautiful fireplace is crafted from reclaimed wood that adds plenty of warmth and drama while staying true to the room's rustic shabby chic. Being modern and concise doesn't mean it has to be boring.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What to do with old fireplace?

• Make it a place for pets. A converted fireplace can be a great place for a pet.
  • Rustic and full of wood. One of the most common ways is to pour firewood into a broken fireplace.
  • Install shelves
  • Put a vase with flowers
  • Install showcase
  • Grow a plant. For a complete renovation project, they recommend integrating the planks into the old fireplace room.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you clean the fireplace?

Scrub the affected area with a brush. Dry the affected area with a towel to absorb dirt and vinegar. Spray or soak your skin with water to wash it. Dry the affected area again with a towel to absorb the water.

How can I update this fireplace?

• Painting an Existing Fireplace This isn't really an option for us, but it's a great option for those who have a stone fireplace. draw this stone!
  • Update your fireplace by adding floor-to-ceiling tiles. Notice how I said CEILING TO CEILING. This goes back to the main article I wrote last week.
  • Renovate the fireplace with cement. Yes, you read that right.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to redo your fireplace brick

Spray or cover the stone with undiluted white vinegar. Scrub the affected area with a brush. Dry the affected area with a towel to absorb dirt and vinegar. Spray or soak your skin with water to wash it. Dry the affected area again with a towel to absorb the water.

:brown_circle: How to update a brick fireplace?

• Make the newspaper the center of attention. Stacked logs in front of a fireplace draw attention to this home, which was renovated by interior designer Jessica Helgerson.
  • Create a cozy family room. Bright details make this small family room from Kevin Twitty Interiors so cozy.
  • Art Deco relaxation.
  • Gray wax stone.

Tc54 Fireplace

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to give your fireplace a makeover?

• Paint the outline of a brick or stone fireplace with Kilz Original Brick/Maonry Primer and paint. Click here for a great guide.
  • Build a Wood Beam Shelf for as little as $30 with a regular board (full guide here)
  • replace your screen
  • If you like, mount your flat screen TV over a stone fireplace by following my guide here.

What materials are used to build a fireplace?

The outer shell of the hearth is usually brick or masonry, although other materials can be used. A header must be installed through the chimney hole to support the masonry. It will also be necessary to build a neck, a smoking chamber and a smoking rack.

How to reface a fireplace with stone?

• Cut the glue bag in half with a putty knife (Photo 1). Half eighty pounds.
  • Lay Hearthstone on two 2x4s so it's easy to lay out when you're ready to apply a thin layer.
  • Start by cutting four 2x4 tiles to use the stone legs and head as reinforcement.
  • Level both feet to ensure they are at the same height.

How to modernize a fireplace screen

A small item, such as a new fireplace divider, can really improve the look of this important item in the living room. The addition of slate gray tones to the fireplace makes it invisible to the eye in this cozy family room.

How can I update my fireplace for a modern look?

They've rounded up their favorite ideas to help you renovate your fireplace and give it a more modern look. A beautiful fireplace will instantly add charm to any room. Whether you're renovating or just wanting to refresh your space, here are ways to update and make your fireplace new before the cold winter hits. 1. Add glass shelf doors.

What do you put above a fireplace screen?

The twig-shaped fireplace screen conveys the aesthetic of the room and goes well with the floating mantelpiece, coffee table and wooden chair. Beveled mirror tiles are stacked to create a dramatic look over the fireplace, giving this living room texture, interest and height.

How do you use glazed fireplace surround squares?

Because each piece is designed, molded and enameled by hand, the others are different from the others. Use them as an accent with simple subway tiles, or mix in some monochromatic squares to brighten up your fireplace.

What to do with a brick fireplace?

Clean the fireplace with a mixture of vinegar and warm water in a 5-gallon bucket. Dip a stiff bristle brush into the mortar and scrub gently to remove any dirt, grime, or grime from the red bricks. Let the stones dry completely.

Low basement ceiling ideas

How to modernize a fireplace insert

1. Updated fireplace idea: Paint the brass finish. Most brass frames have removable parts. Unfortunately there is also a strip of brass on some contours that separates the contour of the tile from the fireplace insert and cannot be removed, but when other parts are painted it is barely visible.

What do I need to install a gas fireplace insert?

For gas fireplace inserts, you will need an active gas line to the fireplace, ventilation requirements (for gas and wood fireplaces), and knowledge of measuring your existing fireplace to install a built-in appliance. They have already created an article to help you choose a fireplace insert.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can I add wood to the outside of the fireplace?

On the left side of the menu you can filter by color. Also, do not add wood to the outer surface that touches the metal part of the fireplace. As you know, wood burns when it is too hot.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can I improve the appearance of my gas fireplace?

You can improve the appearance of your fireplace by replacing existing logs with new ones that are more attractive. Ceramic logs for gas fireplaces get better and better over the years, mimicking certain types of wood in great detail.

Basement kitchen

How to modernize a fireplace door

High temperature paint cools fireplace doors easily. This paint can be purchased as spray paint or in a can as shown in the photo above. My niece decided to use a quart box the size of a box and use it to clean the fireplace doors.

Can you put glass doors on a gas fireplace?

1. Add Glass Fireplace Doors A cozy fire on a cold night is a real treat. But an unattended wood fire is not safe. Unlike a gas fireplace, which can be turned off, the only way out of a wood fire is to seal it with glass doors. It is not difficult to adapt this safety feature to your existing fireplace.

How can I update my fireplace before winter?

A beautiful fireplace will instantly add charm to any room. Whether you're renovating or just wanting to refresh your space, here are ways to update and make your fireplace new before the cold winter hits. 1. Add Glass Fireplace Doors A cozy fire on a cold night is a real treat.

How to modernize a fireplace with tile

Converting Tired Mosaic - It's a dream come true and much easier than touching up a mosaic. For example, if you paint beige tile white, the surface will immediately lift and look like a new fireplace. Use masking tape to seal the edges for nice clean lines, then apply three coats of Zinsser Bulls Eye 123 PrimerSealer (£, Screwfix).

Can You tile around a fireplace?

Made of materials such as ceramic, porcelain, stone, metal or glass, there is a tile for every use and every interior style. Tiling around a fireplace may require a trained professional who is familiar with local heating systems and building codes.

What are the best ideas for redesigning a fireplace?

Another common theme is reducing the number of visible stones. At the end of the day, you'll love this relatively simple creative project. This DIY Playbook fireplace with its beautiful traditional mantelpiece has already faced some major challenges.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to light up a fireplace?

• Make sure the fireplace, if it has a hatch, is fully open before starting a fire.
  • Open all external openings in the room to allow as much fresh air into the fireplace as possible.
  • If necessary, heat the air in the fireplace with a heat source, such as a fireplace. B. Place a piece of lighted newspaper on the fireplace.
  • Use long matches to light the newspaper in evenly spaced areas.
  • Place a grate in front of the fire and make sure the first logs are on fire and the fire starts well.

How to reface a brick fireplace?

• If the fireplace is not built into the fireplace, remove it by lifting it off the stone with the handle.
  • Clean the surface of the stone with a mild detergent. Removing dirt and grime ensures better adhesion of the tile to the surface.
  • Mix one batch of Thin Film Solution according to manufacturer's instructions.

What is a cast stone fireplace?

Cast stone fireplace. The family room has a closet made by the customer's grandfather. Grass canvas adorns the backs of bookshelves and is the perfect backdrop for accessories. The coffee table/ottoman has a synthetic leather top that can be opened to store blankets and pillows.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to upgrade fireplace with glass rock

Here's the trick: Apply some light gray paint to a dry brush, then place the brush on a paper plate so that there is very little paint on the tips. Then paint/mark the raised areas of the rock to add depth.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to update a rock fireplace with paint?

To refresh a stone fireplace with a color: 1 Clean the fireplace. First, make sure your fireplace is clean and free of debris to prevent paint from sticking. Paint the fireplace. Choosing the right color is essential to make this process as easy as possible. 3 Draw the last layers.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can I modernize my gas fireplace?

Fireproof glass pieces offer the most dramatic changes and come in many different styles. These pieces represent broken, soaked and fallen stained glass. Sharp edges are thereby removed. Here are some examples of products available today that are ideal for modernizing a gas fireplace:

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to upgrade fireplace dayz

A stone ring can be added to the fireplace by adding 8 stones. A cooking stand can be added to a fireplace or stone ring to secure 1 pot. A fireplace can be turned into a brick oven by adding 16 bricks to the fireplace or 8 extra bricks to a brick ring.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you make a fire in DayZ?

How to build a fire in DayZ - Big improvement in depth 1 Fireplace and tinder set The first step is to build a foundation on which you will then build the rest of the fire pit. 2 Let the fire burn. So you placed the kit. Now, of course, you have to make sure it's turned on. 3 Stay in style in DayZ - these are improvements.

What is the stone in DayZ standalone?

Stone is kind of a team in DayZ Standalone. The stones can be obtained by extracting stones with a pickaxe or hammer. They can be used to fill a fireplace, build a stone circle or a brick oven. The stones can also be divided with the same tool as you to get 3 small stones. Add 8 bricks to the fireplace.

How do I add appliances to my fireplace or stone ring?

A stone ring can be added to the fireplace by adding 8 stones. The cooking grate can be attached as an accessory to a fireplace or a stone ring to place 1 pan. A fireplace can be turned into a brick oven by adding 16 bricks to the fireplace or 8 extra bricks to a brick ring.

How to install bathroom sink drain

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is the purpose of upgrading a fireplace with Stone s?

The whole point of upgrading a fireplace with Stones is to increase the resistance of the stove to the server as fireplaces have a short respawn time especially when the server is rebooted which can lead to players build coasters, pots and campfire pans. Be careful.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to decorate a living room with a fireplace?

• Own loan. Symmetry, smooth surfaces and neutral colors are the keys to this zen-inspired design.
  • Nice view. When a room has two main features, such as a fireplace and a beautiful bay window, there is no need to place furniture around the fire.
  • Secret corner. The fireplace invites you to linger, even when you are not in the living room.
  • Big scale. A large fireplace calls for large groups of furniture.
  • Social elegance. The loose arrangement of the upholstered armchairs with a view of the central coffee table creates enough space for cosiness.
  • Modern conveniences. The L-shaped sofa creates an instant fireplace design when placed diagonally in front of a large upholstered armchair.
  • Traditional warmth. For a classic, traditional design, line up two identical sofas with a fireplace in the middle.

:brown_circle: How to decorate the fireplace mantel?

• Mirror. Hanging a large mirror above your fireplace is a classic way to decorate your fireplace.
  • art. You don't have to be an art lover to display the art you love in your home, and the jacket is the perfect place to put your
  • Family pictures.
  • Television.
  • Clock.
  • Wreath.
  • Chalkboard.
  • Door.
  • Plants and flowers.
  • Driftwood.

How do you draw a fireplace?

Floor/Lower Stairs: Start by drawing a line at the intersection of the floor and the wall. Type: Think of a fireplace. Supports: Draw the lower part(s) of the fireplace, following the stones on both sides side by side. Sides: Draw the sides coming from the supporters and let them meet in the middle.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to decorate fireplace wall

Pretend. If you don't have a fireplace, adding one would be a natural option. Mimic the proportions. Another option is to use furniture that mimics the proportions and shape of a fireplace. This image I found on Pinterest is not my style, but it does a good job of showing it off. Generate more interest. Another way to add emphasis is to add interest from floor to ceiling. Master the wall.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to decorate a living room without a fireplace?

Pretend. If you don't have a fireplace, adding one would be a natural option. Mimic the proportions. Another option is to use furniture that mimics the proportions and shape of a fireplace. This image I found on Pinterest is not my style, but it does a good job of showing it off. Generate more interest. Another way to add emphasis is to add interest from floor to ceiling. Master the wall. If you don't have the space to make a floor-to-ceiling display case, consider adding paint or wallpaper to your wall. Let the furniture speak. Adding a ball box can also create a great effect.

:brown_circle: How to design a fireplace wall?

• Color splashes. Paint the back wall behind the fireplace in a dark, saturated color, but do not light the fireplace.
  • Naturally. If you want something natural, consider removing the drywall to expose the beautiful stones under the fireplace (if you have any in your house!)
  • Causes Whether or not your fireplace has a mantel, a great idea for decorating a mantel is to add some color and pattern.
  • bottom. To get a simple idea of ​​how to make a wall for a fireplace, you can make a photo wallpaper using vinyl.

:brown_circle: What is a contemporary fireplace?

Modern fireplaces can be made from a wide variety of materials, and products made from natural and artificial stone are among the most popular options. Stones such as limestone, granite and marble are often used because regardless of the design of the fireplace, the texture of natural stone creates a unique appearance.

Home restoration

What is an electric wall fireplace?

Electric shelter. An electric fireplace is an electric stove that simulates a fireplace that burns on coal, wood or natural gas. Electric fireplaces are often used in conventional fireplaces that can no longer be used for conventional fireplaces.

How to decorate fireplace mantle

Chimneys Some fireplaces have shelves and others don't. A fireplace is a great way to decorate a fireplace. So if your fireplace doesn't have it, you can always add it. Fireplace specialists and contractors even agree that a fireplace is a good investment.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to build a custom fireplace mantel?

• Spread a cloth on the floor in front of the fireplace.
  • Cut vertical pilasters and a horizontal mantelpiece from three custom poplar planks.
  • Assemble the shelves with glue and self-tapping screws.
  • Press the fold on the back edges of the fireplace so that it overlaps the wall tile around the fireplace.

What to put on a fireplace mantel?

Here are some ideas: Picture frames Chandeliers Statues Vases Clocks Decorative boxes Framed prints, paintings and mirrors (lean against the back wall for a casual look, then place smaller pieces in front of them) Decorative plates (on shelves) Stacks of books, shaded drawers with interesting objects on them.

Kitchen cabinet crown molding

:brown_circle: How to hang a fireplace mantel?

• Cut the "backing board" as deep as the thick surface of the masonry, as thick as the sheathing is high, and as long as the sheathing is wide.
  • Fasten the back panel to as many posts as possible with 2 screws per post from the front of the fireplace.
  • Temporarily attach the fireplace to the rear wall. Predrill the screw holes. Drive the mounting screws through the back panel and into the back of the fireplace.
  • Finish your fireplace, masonry and enjoy!

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to decorate a fireplace?

• Bright red and white fireplace. Source: Winter wells and campfire pits go hand in hand.
  • Natural fireplace in orange color. Source: Among these fireplace decorating ideas, orange shows its best features this fall.
  • Intense colors and a garland of jute tassels.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is an outdoor fireplace?

An outdoor fireplace is a place to light a fire outside your home. Similar to an indoor fireplace, an outdoor fireplace is usually added to stone, brick, or concrete patios. It often consists of a fireplace and a fireplace.

How to decorate a fireplace mantle for Christmas?

• Go for a super fluffy garland. If you already have artwork against the mantel or hanging over the fireplace, you don't need to change it.
  • Support the advent calendar. Your fireplace is the perfect place to create your advent calendar.
  • Launch of Christmas cards.
  • Hang a paper garland in front of him.
  • Hang the garland on it.
  • Use your words.

:brown_circle: How to decorate your mantle?

Start with a fairly simple decor. A jacket always has a central element - a painting or a mirror, which is often worth embellishing with suitable objects. Exchange of articles throughout the year. The best thing about the mantel is its perfect width and length for a great presentation. Add vacation notes. The special seasons are your chance to become a maximalist with a jacket.

Is slate or granite best for your fireplace?

Slate is a traditional fireplace building material, but the various properties of granite may best suit your needs. Here they list each one to help you decide which one is right for you.

What is the stone piece in front of fireplace called?

Fireplace: The area of ​​the floor directly in front of the fireplace, usually brick or stone. Support: one of the two vertical sections located on either side of the chimney opening.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to redo fireplace brick?

• Whiten or paint brick
  • Stucco on brick
  • Add tiles around the perimeter or throughout the fireplace
  • Add a new mantel to your existing fireplace.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Brick fireplace remodel

The easiest way to give a stone fireplace a new look is to paint it. Depending on your style and the rest of the room, you have different color options. If you want the fireplace to blend in with the rest of the room, paint the brick the same color as the wall.

:brown_circle: How can I clean a brick fireplace?

Directions for use: Spray undiluted white vinegar over brick. Scrub the affected area with a brush. Dry the affected area with a towel to absorb dirt and vinegar. Spray or soak your skin with water to wash it. Dry the affected area again with a towel to absorb the water.

:brown_circle: How to decorate around a fireplace?

• A layer of eclectic decor Start with a holistic view of your fireplace decor.
  • Framing with mirrors Framing your fireplace with matching floor mirrors is one of the most extravagant (and easiest!) fireplace decorating ideas.
  • Side wall with built-in accessories If your fireplace surround has built-in accessories on both sides, decorate it with a combination of practical and decorative accents to connect it with the rest of the interior.
  • When it comes to fireplace ideas, try asymmetrical decor - this is a particularly stylish approach for rooms where the spaces on either side of the fireplace are not the same.
  • Installing Fireplace Seating Adding fireplace seating is a timeless and elegant approach to interior design.
  • Balancing with bookcases Create your fireplace with open shelves that increase height, depth and balance on both sides.
  • Create an artistic centerpiece When it comes to fireplace ideas, this has proven itself.
  • Raising crutches or benches

How to remodel a brick fireplace?

• Color it. The easiest way to give a stone fireplace a new look is to paint it.
  • Cover with tiles. In some cases, it is necessary to update not only the color of the stone, but also the texture.
  • Add a wooden jacket. Adding traditional wainscoting around your fireplace is another way to give it a fresh look.
  • Transform with stucco.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What are some before and after design ideas for a fireplace?

Fireplace Repair Before and After Design Ideas 1 1. How to Repair a Stone Fireplace. Photo by AlphaStudio Design Group. Clark Street can be an alternative to creating a new entrance. Find it using 2 2. Renovate an existing stone fireplace. 3 3. Color for a stone fireplace. 4 4. Repairing a red brick fireplace. 5 5. Repair a chimney in a brick wall.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Should you Remodel Your fireplace before or after remodeling Your House?

Home renovations before and after: A dull fireplace affects the look of your home. If the oven is not taken, it does not even need to be repaired. However, if you are planning to remodel your home, you will not lose your old fireplace.

What can you do with a fireplace makeover?

These six fireplace modifications range from a simple change like painting the brick to major renovations like a new two-story stone frame (with a very high wooden alcove for a photo shoot). Find out how six designers revolutionized a room with a fireplace and see if they inspire you.

What is fireplace refinishing?

Decorating a fireplace is an easy and inexpensive way to update the look of a room and add value to your home. Choose your favorite fireplace makeup below, then scroll down to see what it looks like.

Brick backsplash kitchen

fireplace remodel