Definition of Financial:
Relating to finance.
A broad term used to describe many aspects of finance or the financial industry, such as financial instruments, financial services, financial institutions, financial advisors, or financial planning.
The finances or financial situation of an organization or individual.
Synonyms of Financial
Monetary, Money, Economic, Pecuniary, Banking, Commercial, Business, Investment, Accounting, Fiscal, Budgetary
How to use Financial in a sentence?
- I needed some financial aid from the school, so I could pay for my classes and attend the spring semester.
- Being good in the financial world relies on many different things like your instincts and being able to break down data.
- The eighteen year old girl was overwhelmed by all of the financial services her banker offered her while she was making a deposit.
- An independent financial adviser.
- He needs to pay serious attention to his financials, particularly cash flow.
Meaning of Financial & Financial Definition