Definition of Fiduciary:
A curator may be responsible for the general welfare, but this role often involves finances, such as managing the assets of another person or group of people. Fund managers, financial advisors, bankers, accountants, executives, managers and directors have sincere responsibilities. .
An administrator is a person or organization that works on behalf of one or more people to manage assets. Basically, with the goodwill of the administrator, it is the duty of the other company. The greatest legal responsibility of a party as a party should be to work in the interests of others.
A natural or legal person (company, bank, credit union) who has assets (money, property, bonds) or information such as client fiduciary (shareholders, clients, members). The principal is responsible for the loyalty, full disclosure, compliance, obligatory killing and liability (among others) of a guardian for the transfer of all funds. The administrator should not use his place of trust for personal gain at the expense of the client. The law requires believers to act with the utmost care and good faith in the protection and preservation of clients' assets and rights, and to impose damages and penalties on persons with disabilities.
It's about trust, especially the relationship between the administrator and the beneficiary.
Synonyms of Fiduciary
In trust, Trusty, Depository, Credible, Colorable, Believable, Held in trust, Tenable, Trustee, Plausible, Fiducial, In escrow, Convictional, Unquestionable, Reliable, Pistic, Trustworthy, Held in pledge, Unimpeachable, Unexceptionable, Conceivable, Worthy of faith, Depositary
How to use Fiduciary in a sentence?
- When choosing an administrator to manage your personal funds and debts, you need someone who is very trustworthy and has a purpose in mind.
- Clients have a responsibility to the Registered Investment Adviser.
- Banks, mortgage lenders and many other organizations operating in the financial sector are part of the trust sector and are required to comply with certain rules and regulations of the government.
- The company is the responsibility of the shareholders.
- An investment manager is a person who is legally responsible for managing someone else's money, such as a member of a charity investment committee.
- An executor or tutor is a tutor legally responsible for the management of assets by another individual or group.
- Different duties arise in different business relationships, including trustees and beneficiaries, board members and shareholders, and executives and representatives.
- An administrator acts on behalf of another person or persons to manage assets. Their work is moral and legal.
Meaning of Fiduciary & Fiduciary Definition