Ff7 Floor 63

Ff7 Floor 63

Final Fantasy 7 at R63 Shinra Headquarters 7? ۔

I gave my coupon because I bought all the items on the 63rd and now I know what to do, but I can't open any door.

Bf7 r 63.

Yes, you can dig the key in Bone Village, but only if it's on Disk 3, you don't know how many there are, so if you can't find it later, try digging on Disk 3. Half a dozen attempts, just move the stage and then try to find a bigger treasure. Make sure you have at least 200,000 flowers (sell only one master, which you get for 1.2 million flowers) because when you have the key, you get the last Tiffa (Premium Heart) from the store. ), Which you will get. First time note to Shinra: You will come back to Shinra as it is part of the story but not part of the premium cover, but you should be aware that if you go back and forth and find the truck in the tunnel at the end of Disc 3 Fight, go north (as directed), go as far south as possible and collect WITEM content that allows you to use 2 items at once and do some work. If you have at least 2 items, use only 1 of them, click on 2, use the other 1, but quickly click on Undo, go ahead and get those 99 items. It's very easy to maximize megaloxer, wine, etc.

Once you redeem the coupon ... it expires forever.

Admit your failure and move on ...

Ff7 Floor 63

Ff7 Floor 63

Final Fantasy 7 in R63 Shinra HQ? 3

I gave my coupon because I bought all the items on the 63rd and now I know what to do, but I can't open the door.

Yes, you can dig the key in the village of bones, but only if it is on disk 3 you do not know exactly when, try to dig on disk 3, if you after half a dozen attempts Can't even find it, so just move on. Stage and then give it a try, if you find it it is a good treasure. Make sure you have at least 200,000 gills (sell only one master, which will get you 1.2 million gills) because when you have the key, you buy the last tiffa (premium heart) from the store. Yes, that's right you can now become known as a Lord of the Rings. To Shinra for the first time. Note: You will return to Shinra as it is part of the story but not part of the Core Premium, but you should be aware that if you go back and fight the Turks in the tunnel at the end of Disc 3, head north Go (according to the instructions), as far south as you can, collect WITEM content that allows you to use 2 items at once and much more. When you have at least 2 items, just use 1, click 2, use 1 second, but immediately click Undo, go ahead and get 99 out of that item. It is very convenient for maximum megalixer, wine, etc.

Once you redeem the coupon ... it expires forever.

Acknowledge your failure and move on ... or go back to your previous save point and give it a try (preferably with a guide or strategy guide).

Ff7 Floor 63