Feels Like Something Is In My Eye

I think I'm singing and my eyes are blinking? ۔

I think there is something in my eyes that sings in the blink of an eye, or something in my eye is still happening to me, but it is painful and very disturbing.

Can be wrapped around the eyelids. Wash your eyes, it will probably come out.

Either you have blood stains or your eyelids are scratching, perhaps by rubbing your finger or thumb. Ask someone to take a Qtip and place it on the surface of your eyelids. The eyelids move with qtip, you look great. If there is dust on it, you can see it and wipe it off with a soft cloth. If they do not have angled wings, they have scratches on the hairs of the eyes and will need your doctor's prescription to fix them quickly. You may need a few tubers. It comes in a small tube and is treated like squeezing petroleum jelly. This is a prison. Place it only on the back of the eye. It heals a lot. It is best to close your eyes before going to bed. You will need a patch to keep your eyes closed throughout the day. There are different types of medicines that a doctor can prescribe. Tell the doctor which one. An ophthalmologist is more expensive. If necessary, the next step will be an optometrist or ophthalmologist. I wish you the best and the best.

You may have a pimple in your eye, rinse your eyes well or just rinse well with water, if it doesn't help, you have scratched your eye. It may or may not be yours. After a day or two, if it does not get better or becomes unbearable, see an ophthalmologist.

Looks like your eyes are completely damaged, but they have a way. It's okay if your eyes get wet, you try to get the thing out. When this happens to me, I try to close my eyes as much as possible so that I do not eat them again and open them from time to time so that the tears flow. If this continues for several days, consult a doctor.