Fake Juicy Couture Tracksuit

Where can I find a nice juicy track suit with synthetic stitching? 3

I needed it and size 1214 from UK. I tried on ebay and failed. Thank you very much!!! X.

update

LOL Stuart. This is for friends of friends who help them find them. I don't like your question so don't comment *******! You think you know me, I'm the manager of a graphic design company. I work 60 euros a week and pay 300 pounds a month in taxes. I am a 20 year old girl, not a 14 year old girl who drinks alcohol.

I am 14 years old, glad to meet you! * No, I know the safety rules *

Ha ha It's good that you haven't tried eBay, sometimes there are serious scams, but you know you are 20 years old ... I did some research. I live in the US so I think it's low in pounds. There are different styles for your friends, so give it a try. cheap!

Sorry, but it must be wrong !!!! I've been buying and selling juicy for years and soon realized it was a hoax! Obviously, the label is wrong. All authentic juicy tracksuits are marked with E and Color names. The tags on the track suit are also completely fake ... it seems to have a background that was never charming. The color is wrong and you don't have to be an expert to see that the print is really blank. Juicy prints are seldom printed on their outer garments and when they do, you can see that the prints are of good quality and well done. The second is E !!! No sensible person would sell a juicy track suit (which can cost up to 200 in the UK) for 30! There are a lot of fakes on eBay and you get what you pay for. If you want to be real please don't spend money on it because it is fake FAAAEEEE !!

Juicy Couture UK jumpsuit