Failing School Because Of Laziness

I dropped out of school because I was lazy, busy and couldn't break my hat. 3

I'm a very bright student, we didn't always have an average and now I can't get an A I realized that this was because I was not working and I was very lazy. I tried my best to break the hat. I quit playing Xbox, spent less time with friends, took time off for work, and so on. I tried to force myself to do so, but I was skeptical and I couldn't help it. If anyone can give me some advice on how to focus more, it would be great because I'm ruining my life. He could have walked on the way to Ivy League school and now it was all out the window. So if anyone has any suggestions, just let them know.

I'm like you but I'm not with the pastor, I work half way to get ping records, I get busy easily in school and when I try to study alone and do my work. It focuses only on the years that are almost over.

Well, if you want to delay, at least live Clara's life. For the class, read extra math or read online news articles and write for discussion as if you were writing an article for English. Talk to your family or friends about the topics you are studying. Once you have completed your homework, you can start with minimal effort. Not only this, with the help of books you can learn things that you would not learn.

First of all, when you focus on teaching and when you have to repeat it, do you easily understand the task? A little like me at the moment. When you are tired of Cl, try to find different ways to do the same thing (for example, imagine it in your mind). Or doodling or writing, but doodling is something that needs to be done, like in physics when my friend challenged me to fill a 14-page pile of things related to physics (we're in the process of reviewing), so I I just work on it. Whatever the subject, but in the form of a cartoon (mess). It was a lot of fun at the time.

If it works, don't get rid of it. If you don't mind being bored, accidentally keep your bag / work in your room to remind you that you are bored or bored. Can use Or open it and switch between things if you want (like a question and then an iPod song). Listen to music at work when you like music and it's sensible but not in full volume. I feel like when I am working on music, music wakes me up bored and reminds me that I have to work. Or treat food or health later.

It depends on what you really like.