| Lenovo will erase all existing data to keep the IdeaPad as good as new.
- Turn off your computer and press the Novo button to the left of the power button on the front of the PC.
- Use the arrow keys to select Lenovo OneKey Recovery System and press Enter to boot the recovery environment.
Plug your computer into an electrical outlet, turn it on, and press F11 on the Lenovo logo screen to load Rescue and Recovery. Read the license agreement, then click Next. Select Full Restore from the menu.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, then tap Change PC Settings.
- Tap or click Update & Reset, then tap or click Reset.
- Under Remove everything and reinstall Windows, tap or click Get started.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Turn off the laptop.
- Plug in the charger.
- Press and hold the power button for about 15 seconds until it beeps.
- Start Windows.
Reset your Android phone from the settings menu
- In the Settings menu, find Backup & reset, then tap Factory data reset and Phone reset.
- You will be asked to enter your password and then to delete everything.
- When done, choose the option to restart your phone.
- Then you can recover the data from your phone.
How to reset Windows 10 PC
Press the F11 key after the ThinkPadRecovery menu appears. Enable the Restore Factory Settings option and follow the on-screen instructions to install and customize the Windows operating system. The Therestore process also installs other third-party software that came with your computer at the time of purchase.
The first thing to do is to perform a forced reboot. Remove the battery and disconnect the power supply. Then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds. Then try restarting it with the battery and charger.
System Restore can also be performed in Safe Mode without the need for the original Windows Vista installation CD. System restore will not work if it is disabled! Boot Repair can also be installed on the hard drive. Press and hold the F8 key until the system starts in the Windows Advanced Boot Options.
Method 1: How to factory reset Windows 10 laptop Windows 10
Format an external drive in Windows:
To access the boot menu:
Lenovo G50 power buttons
Restart a Lenovo laptop
How to factory reset Windows 7 computer
Novo button is a small buttonhole or hole with a back arrow next to what appears to be upside down on the U. The Novo button is included with Lenovo Onekeyrecovery software. Opens Lenovo Onekey Recovery if the PC does not boot normally.
After turning on the computer, press F1 or F2. Some Lenovo products have a small Novo button on the side (next to the power button) that you can press (may need to be held down) to enter the BIOS setup utility. You may want to enter the BIOS settings when the screen appears.