Facebook Ads Certify Compliance

How do you comply with Facebook’s Discrimination Policy?

To confirm that you have encountered the following:

1. When prompted, you can read and view information on our non-discrimination policy.
  2. Check the box to indicate that you have read our policies and agree to abide by them and other applicable laws. If you don’t see this field, go to the next step.
  3. Click Agree or Confirm.

The question is also: what is Facebook’s anti-discrimination policy?

Check compliance with Facebook’s anti-discrimination policy. Our advertising policy prohibits advertisers from using our advertising products to discriminate against any individual or group of people. If you are unable to verify that your ads comply with our policies and other applicable laws, they may be rejected.

So the question is, can you post alcohol on Facebook?

(CNN) Facebook will unveil a new policy on Wednesday to limit sales and restrict content related to alcohol and tobacco, including cigarettes, a company spokesperson told CNN. Facebook and Instagram users, including those under the age of 18, can still post other content related to tobacco and vaping products.

And what can’t be advertised on Facebook?

Drugs and related products are last on our list of products not to advertise on Facebook. Make sure your ads are not promoting the sale or use of ■■■■■■■ or prescription drugs or you will violate Facebook community guidelines.

How do I accept the anti-discrimination policy on Facebook?

Confirm Facebook’s Discrimination Policy

1. When prompted, you can read and view information on our non-discrimination policy.
  2. Check the box to indicate that you have read our policies and agree to abide by them and other applicable laws. If you don’t see this field, go to the next step.
  3. Click Agree or Confirm.

Can Facebook groups discriminate?

Check compliance with Facebook’s Discrimination Policy. Our advertising policy prohibits advertisers from using our advertising products to discriminate against any individual or group of people. By placing ads on Facebook, you are already indicating that you agree to abide by our anti-discrimination policy.

Where is the Facebook Ads Manager?

To access Facebook Ad Manager, you can click the drop-down arrow in the upper right corner of any Facebook Page and select Manage Ads from the drop-down menu (or you can use the Facebook Ad Manager mobile app, which we’ll continue to use the mention below).

How can I check Facebook advertising compliance?

Go to Ad Manager and find the ad that was disapproved. Choose Edit to view the reason for rejection. Then select Certify Compliance and follow the steps for certification.

Why does Facebook take so long to approve my ad?

These are some of the most common complaints and questions our support team receives. Review time for Facebook can take anywhere from 5 minutes to 2 days. Once your ad is created, it enters a review queue where a team of highly trained Facebook personnel will review it and then approve or reject it.

Can I sell a ■■■■■ on Facebook?

Why doesn’t Facebook approve my ads?

Reason No. 5: they promise unrealistic results

Why is my Facebook checking?

If your account is verified, no email will be sent. We try to avoid adding an account for verification at all costs. We’ll send you advanced warnings and alerts whenever we find that your account is violating the rules so you don’t have any downtime.

What can be advertised on Facebook?

Advertising must not advertise electronic cigarettes, vaporizers, or other products that simulate smoking. Advertising must not promote the sale or use of ■■■■■■■, prescription or recreational drugs. Ads may not advertise the sale or use of unsafe supplements as determined by Facebook in its sole discretion.

Can you sell vitamins on Facebook?

Companies selling unsafe dietary supplements

How does FB make money?

Can you sell vape pens on Facebook?

Facebook plans to cut sales and restrict alcohol and tobacco-related content, including e-cigarettes, on its websites. A new policy, which took effect Wednesday, will ban the private sale, trade, transfer, and donation of alcohol and tobacco on Facebook and Instagram, according to CNN.

How can I block alcohol ads on Facebook?

For the first time, Facebook users can block ads in their news feed, but only those related to alcohol and parents. As part of a global trial, users can access ad settings to stop ads in both categories for six months, one year, or permanently.

Can you sell lighters on Facebook?

Facebook doesn’t allow ads promoting the sale or use of tobacco or related products, such as: Cigarettes or pipes. However, the company does allow advertising of lighters and may show some pictures of cigarettes.

Can you promote dietary supplements on Facebook?

Facebook ad extensions are a long-term strategy for building your customer base. But if you take the time to invest in Facebook ads, you can build engaging customers who keep contacting your group. One of the main goals of Facebook ad plugins is to build trust.

Can you advertise wine on Facebook?

Do you need a license to store alcohol?

You need a license if the alcohol you sell is intended for consumption on the premises of your business, eg. B. means a bar or restaurant. You will need a legal transfer if the alcohol you are selling is for off-site consumption, eg. B. in a ■■■■■■ store or grocery store.

Can you sell alcohol?