Eyebrow Pencil As Eyeliner

Can I use eyebrow pencil as an eyeliner?

Eyebrow pencils are usually less colored because you don't want your eyebrows to look like thick freckles. But yes, if you do not have one, you can definitely use it as an eyeliner. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. Its use on landfills, water lines and narrow lines will have no side effects. Help for example!

no! More or less what I'm wearing. But I don't use eyebrow pencil or concealer, but I don't use powder foundation. I don't usually use eyeliner, but sometimes I do. It also looks very natural. Sometimes you see girls using liquid foundation, blush and powder, eyeliner, eye shadow and lipstick. This is too much. Wow too I think you have the best amount of makeup!

Yes! It can also be done in another way: use the eyeliner like a fry pencil.

I wear Halloween makeup, like eyeliner. And I'm fine (not so much as pink) You should be fine: D

It's like an eyeliner and you can definitely use it.

I used Bhanu Pencil by accident, it's an eyeliner; and I've been using it for about 2 months! It is good(:

Can I use eyebrow pencil as eyeliner? 3

I bought an eyebrow pencil or Kitty Mac and wanted to use it as an eyeliner. What if I use it as an eyeliner? Thank you very much! :)

Eyebrow pencils have less color because you don't want your eyebrows to look like thick wrinkles. But yes, if you don't have one, you can use it as an eyeliner. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. Its use on lash lines, water lines and tight lines is unlikely to have any side effects. For example, help!

no! It's more or less what I'm wearing. But I don't use eyebrow pencil or concealer, but I also don't use powder foundation. I don't usually use eyeliner, but sometimes I do. It also looks very natural. Sometimes you see girls using liquid foundation, blush and powder, eyeliner, eye shadow and lipstick. This is too much. Wow too I think you applied the best amount of makeup!

Yeah sure! You can do the opposite - use the eyeliner like an eyebrow pencil.

I use Halloween makeup like eyeliner etc.

It's like eyeliner and you can definitely use it.

I used this eyebrow pencil accidentally, it's an eyeliner; and I've been using it for about 2 months! It is good(: