Exu Gato Preto

Exu Gato Preto

Black cat exu its history its original, cross out and song dot, acting force point? 3

I know or the black cat that comes with a smiling ols picnic with two women on each side; almost the same meowuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Effective exu Gato Preto da Maada As my two bodyguards, I am talking to everyone to give or give you strength. I will not be able to cross out point and sign. The Exu Gato preto with me is very happy and very kind about what I asked and very playful he comes to visit the Exus Malandros arranged by Seu Zé Pelintra. Always smiling and dancing, he likes to be close to girls, likes to sing and eat cigars, he only works with cigars in many details. Everyone he spoke to was filled with the energy of joy and deception. As a medium, I calm down when I eat, I eat sometimes, but mostly it passes me by at night. Try beer and good brandy! He took me when I wanted to work with him in the Paris area, and I found some streets in Paris and Rome and Rey. Once, as a senator in Catalan, I left the Barcelona area in Spain. He lives in Rio de Janeiro as a great traveler. So he travels well and is very naughty. Um, of course, yes, I know this, why it's something known in advance. Ok help some It also works very well with other Exus, such as its Black Panther Exu and Midnight Exu which is also the Guardian. Larvae her black cat and her powers. My because I respect you. I love you cat

Cat woman ... meow

I would like to know but my wife is very angry or the cat is mowing. She does not always have a cat and she sees a spiritual black cat with the first light in the room.

I know one and especially I'm a card-carrying fan, I love her cat Petro Salvo Larvey Exo Cat

Exu Gato Preto

Exu Gato Preto

Hmmm! How much in this special world! Speaking of my mailer tip gate person (preferably the person who took this exu or the person in charge). The caretaker of the House should ask him to clarify his point, and disguise it, say, the one who is subordinate and qualified Exu dies, a former: Exu Velvet then he © from the category Exús Velvets Black cat itâ I am not, that I decided to adopt its line of action: cemeteries, intersections, open camns / segment history.

I am Cacique de Umbanda, and honestly I don't know this Exu, I will go for further investigation.

Exu Gato Preto