Definition of Exports:
Send (goods or services) to another country for sale.
Products of local origin sold to other countries. See also export.
A product or service sold abroad.
Synonyms of Exports
Sell abroad, Sell overseas, Market abroad, Market overseas, Send abroad, Send overseas, Trade internationally, Transport
How to use Exports in a sentence?
- My friend worked in the trade industry and taught me the difference between exports and imports, which blew my mind.
- If you are wanting to expand your business it may be time to start sending exports over seas to grow your base.
- Wool and mohair were the principal exports.
- Nearly all the bananas produced were exported to Britain.
- When you feel like the time is right you may want to start putting some of your product out as exports to other countries.
Meaning of Exports & Exports Definition