Expired Hot Dogs

Expired Hot Dogs

What happens if you eat expired dogs? ۔

The problem does not arise because it has expired, but when it breaks. In that case, I would agree with the answer that you will have vomiting or diarrhea. But if they're gone, that's fine. I try my luck with spoiled food all the time. I used sight and smell tests. If it's not green or straw and it smells good, I'll eat it. I don't remember food poisoning. My husband and I recently had ham for lunch, which ended in December with no side effects.

I just ate a Casper dog that died accidentally, my daughter had a stomach ache, 20 minutes after the meal I started vomiting. I saw the package, it expired on December 18, 2016. It's a little bright red SS, I didn't think much of it. I looked at the package and found it closed. Ironically, I bought this package two days ago at Lux Supermarket. I researched it and I'm here. Don't eat a beaten dog.

It would be better to eat it a few days after the expiration date. Just choose the color and smell. If it still looks the same and smells good then there is no problem.

My stomach hurts and I'm an old dog, think I'm sick?

Expired Hot Dogs