Expertise

Expertise,

Definition of Expertise:

1. Expert skill or knowledge in a particular field.

2. Basis of credibility of a person who is perceived to be knowledgeable in an area or topic due to his or her study, training, or experience in the subject matter.

Synonyms of Expertise

Ability, Acquaintance, Address, Adeptness, Adroitness, Aesthetics, Airmanship, All-knowingness, Art, Artfulness, Artisanship, Artistic taste, Artistry, Bravura, Brilliance, Capability, Capacity, Cleverness, Command, Competence, Connoisseurship, Control, Coordination, Corpus, Craft, Craftsmanship, Cross-disciplinary knowledge, Cunning, Data, Datum, Deep knowledge, Deftness, Dexterity, Dexterousness, Dextrousness, Dilettantism, Diplomacy, Efficiency, Encyclopedic knowledge, Epicureanism, Epicurism, Experience, Expertism, Expertness, Extensive knowledge, Facility, Facts, Factual base, Familiarity, Finesse, Friandise, Gastronomy, General knowledge, Grace, Grip, Handiness, Horsemanship, Information, Ingeniousness, Ingenuity, Intelligence, Intimacy, Judgement, Ken, Knack, Know-how, Knowing, Knowledge, Marksmanship, Mastership, Mastery, Omniscience, Pansophy, Polyhistory, Polymathy, Practical ability, Practical knowledge, Private knowledge, Privity, Proficiency, Profound knowledge, Prowess, Quickness, Ratio cognoscendi, Readiness, Resource, Resourcefulness, Savoir-faire, Savvy, Seamanship, Self-knowledge, Skill, Skillfulness, Special knowledge, Style, Tact, Tactfulness, Technic, Technical brilliance, Technical mastery, Technical skill, Technics, Technique, Timing, Virtu, Virtuosity, Wit, Wizardry, Workmanship, Skill, Skilfulness, Expertness, Prowess, Proficiency, Competence

How to use Expertise in a sentence?

1. The chef demonstrated his expertise in cooking to the group by showing them step by step methods of preparing various food dishes and allowing them to taste the finished products.
  2. Technical expertise.
  3. When looking for a psychological therapist, one should be picky about what credentials the therapist has and do research to be sure they have the necessary expertise to handle the situation.
  4. When I was interviewed for a job last week, they asked me which areas I had expertise in and would know how to handle.

Meaning of Expertise & Expertise Definition