Exclusive Of Decoration

Exclusive Of Decoration

Decorative feature? 3

So the other day I was wearing a Leicester shirt and then I saw that the tag was all about where and when I remembered, and it said "just decorations". Does anyone know what that means because I saw the rest of my shirt there and no one else said it?

Thank you very much

Basically, this is what will exclude the decoration from the shirt.

From the Federal Trade Commission (last paragraph):

TS

Different forms of decoration included in clothing and other textiles are exempt from labeling requirements. . , Seeks * and light in layers.

* Results include:

o Flexible materials and threads, which are incorporated into fabrics at structural and low cost.

Or a flexible material that is part of a base fabric that has zero flow if the elasticity does not exceed 20% of the area. In this case, it is necessary to add "only flexible" after the necessary information about the fiber content. "

Exceptions for labeling requirements:

* Decorative embroidery, overlays, appliques or accessories and

* Patterns or decorative designs that are an integral part of the fabric.

For exceptions, the decoration should not exceed 15% of the item's surface. If no information about decorative fiber material is provided, information on fiber material should be followed by "in addition to decoration" information. "

Special decoration

Exclusive Of Decoration

Exclusive Of Decoration

This page can help you.

D:

Decorative feature?

The other day I was wearing a Lister shirt and then I saw that the tag had E, Blah Blah Blah written on it, and on it was written "Decorating Exclusive". Does anyone know what that means because I saw the rest of my shirt from there and nothing ...

Exclusive Of Decoration