Estelo

Estelo

Where is the star and what are its types? 3

Oh great

Do you have one that I would like to meet or which steel and dock you have?

You have the middle ground of the root..I want to know more + ..... I really need to know !! vlw gallery ??

Hope your help !!

Kiss

And thank you!

What's up guys, what's up, hahaha, Steel, UFRB 2009.1 ...

Find it here,

Exchange more than their own synonyms.

We distinguish different types of stem structure from stem cones, which are used for vascular tissue of plants.

As plants we can:

a) Stellex: If stello is not present and num bundle liblen is present disposition or disa. Formation; common in monocots.

b) Monostelic: When there is only one script.

There may be variations in this structural pattern:

Protostyle: The outside of the central colon is surrounded by phloem. Example: Filicane and Licopodane.

Siphonostà ica lica:  © with protostà © lica medulla. The body medulla is surrounded by a xylem cylinder and a flume cylinder. Often in the gym and in any duct. Example: Coffee.

Eustélica: siphonostélica floats through the distribution of vascular cylinder fragments. Fragments represent bundles separated by parenteral rays. The most common varieties in Dakots and their bundles may be collateral (castor) and collateral (pumpkin).

Actinostyl: A mutation either provides protostyle or the lane wave looks like a crossover shape.

C) Polystyrene: Waves appear as many steels in one shell. Or © © forum steel xylem column surrounded by flume, pericycle and endoderm. Example: polypids (pteridophytes).

Estelo