Espadas Do Zoro

Espadas Do Zoro

I or! What are the names of the 3 swords used by Roronova Zorro?

Sword 1Ã SP °:

Mato or Ichimonji (or just running towards Harmonia) is the hollow sword that Zorro got from his master. No, Centaurio, he used it as a mouthpiece, to defend Kaina. 21 One of the Oyo Wazmono (Great Sword). Or your price is about 20 million berries.

The second sword:

The cursed Sword Zorro, a third-generation monster swordsman, told People A to borrow it so that all old customers could have gas later. Zorro experimented with variations and played with the sword instead of the wind, letting go and cutting it. Curse or not, Zorro was affected by it ... a Vizmon (sharp sword).

3. The faith of the sword remains:

Matthew Yubashiri (Snow Run) Zorro received the sword as a gift from Ippin Mato, the owner of the sword shop in Logo Two, after being defeated by the accursed or Sendai Catito. She ends the faith lobby with a captain, who had the AA No Mi, the illusion of ending Saga Ann. One of the 50 Rivozamono (Rio = ■■■■).

Sword 4Ã SP2:

Mato Shusui (Autumn Light Cave) defeated Gano or Ryoma Samaritanism. I like Ou Ichimonji, one of 21 OuWamamono. Zorro Sebius Yubashiri (ill) by Mato Shusui

Since I've read the manga and still haven't seen it, no, I don't know the color, but I know the names.

The curse for Sundai Kaitsu For is a sword that we gave to the user. Believe me, Zorro threw it in the air and extended it, and he didn't cut it.

He is afraid or Ichimonji that only you will give Orias to Zorro from the beginning, and this belief will be given by one of his girlfriends, Kaina.

In Yukibashiri, the seller guarantees that he will have a lot of money and is indebted to the gift of Zorro de Worm from Cindy.

It helps.

Espadas Do Zoro

Espadas Do Zoro

I or! What are the names of the 3 swords used by Roronoa Zoro? 3

What or nothing on the cover? And the red one? And black?

Answer 10 points!

Click on the little star below v (interesting), we want ...

Thanks everyone now!

Paper!

The first sword:

Mato or Achimonji (or just running towards Harmonia) is the hollow sword that Zorro got from his master. No, Centaurio, he used it as a mouthpiece, to defend Quina. 21 One of the Ovazamono (Great Sharp Swords). Or you are worth about 20 million berries.

The second sword:

Sandai Kitetsu (Third Generation Sword of Destruction Demons) Crisp Sword Zorro with Logo A. Asked to give the theme to all ancient users. Zorro experimented with variations and played with the sword instead of the wind, leaving him or her in front to cut. Cursed or not, Zorro ... a Vazamono (sharp sword).

3. The faith of the sword remains:

Meitou Yubashiri (Snow Run) Zoro received this sword as a gift from Ippon Matsu, the owner of the sword shop in Logue To, because he was defeated by the curse or Sandai Kitetsu. Shi Faith destroys the lobby of a captain who had Aa no Mi from the illusion at the end of Saga Annie. One of the 50 Ryou Wazamono (Ryou = ■■■■).

The fourth sword:

Meitou Shuusui (Autum Light Cave) defeated Ganu or Leihtrium Samuraizum Ryuuma. I like your Ichimonji, one of the © 21 Ouwazamono. Zoro subscribe to Yubashiri (health) by Meitou Shuusui.

As I read the manga and haven't seen it or the cell phone yet, I don't know the color, but I know the name.

Sandai Kitetsu © that curse is a sword that we donated to the user died. Believe me, Zorro threw it in the air and stretched it out, and he didn't cut it.

He is afraid or Achimonji that only you will give Orias, from the beginning Zorro and this belief will give him a girlfriend, Koina.

In Yukibashiri, the seller guarantees that he will have a lot of money and will be indebted to Zorro for the bugs he has.

It helps.

Espadas Do Zoro