Erase all content and settings

Erase all content and settings

How do you erase all content? Clear all content and settings on iPhone: Open Settings from the Home screen. Gently press and open General. Scroll down and find Reset. Click Erase All Content and Settings and then click Erase iPhone. You need to click "Erase iPhone" again and enter the passcode.

Does erase all content and settings work?

Erasing all content and settings will erase all data on your device, including songs, videos, contacts, photos, calendar information, and everything else. All device settings are reset to factory settings. After deleting all content and settings your phone will enter recovery mode.

What does reset all settings do?

Reset All Settings is a reset option that comes in handy when your iDevice is experiencing various issues due to device settings and configuration changes.

How do I restore my Apps and settings?

Open Settings from the app drawer or home screen. Click Backup and reset. Click Back up my data and enable it. Go back to the backup and restart it. Make sure the correct Google account is activated as it will be associated with the backup account. Enable the auto-recovery feature so you can restore your data and settings when you install the app.

How can I erase all content and settings?

iDevice goes back to factory settings. Go to "Settings" - "General" - "Reset". Select Remove all content and settings. Delete all content and settings from your iDevice.

What does 'erase all content and settings' on an iPhone do exactly?

If you erase all content and settings, you will need to restore your iPhone and its settings to the way they were when you first turned it on.

:brown_circle: How do you delete everything off your laptop?

Follow these steps to remove everything from your computer: Open the Charms bar and click the Settings icon (displayed in the sidebar). You can access the Charms bar by hovering your mouse over the top right or bottom right corner of the screen, swiping in from the right edge of the touchscreen, or by pressing Windows + C on your keyboard.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Does iPhone reset erase all content and settings?

Remove all iPhone content and settings from the device. In theory, this step removes all content and settings from your iPhone, iPod, and iPad: all media, settings, and data. iDevice goes back to factory settings. Go to "Settings" - "General" - "Reset".

:brown_circle: How do I delete everything from my iPhone?

Follow these instructions to delete everything from your iPhone: Open Settings from the main menu, then click General. Scroll down to find "Reset" and click on it. Select Erase All Content and Settings and then Erase iPhone. If Find My Phone is turned on, your device will ask for your Apple ID and password.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to erase iPhone/iPad without password?

1. Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer using the Apple-supplied USB cable. 2. Launch iTunes on your computer and click the device tab in the top left corner of the iTunes window. 3. In the new window, select "Restore iPhone" and follow the on-screen instructions to erase iPhone without password.

How do I Erase my iPhone from my computer?

Erase data from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Tap Settings > General > Reset. Then click on "Remove all content and settings". Enter your password or Apple ID password when prompted. Wait for your device to be wiped. If you can't wipe your device.

How to erase all content and settings from iPhone?

Use your computer to erase all content and settings on your iPhone. 1 Connect iPhone and computer with a cable. 2 Do one of the following: In the Finder sidebar on your Mac: Select your iPhone, click General at the top of the window, then click Restore iPhone. 3 Follow the instructions on the screen.

How to wipe out a locked iPhone?

If you go to , choose Find My iPhone > All Devices, select the iPhone you want to erase, and choose Erase iPhone. If you are using the Find My app, go to the Devices tab of the app and click on the name of the locked iPhone. Then scroll down and select Erase this device.

What do I do if I accidentally erased my iPhone?

Step 1. Release Finder.
Step 2. Connect your iPhone to your computer.
Step 3. Select your iPhone from the list of locations on the left.
Step 4. Click the Restore iPhone button in the General tab.
Step 5. Let Finder back up your iPhone before restoring it.
Step 6 .

:brown_circle: How do you completely erase an iPhone?

Erasing your iPhone is easy. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Connect your iPhone to your computer. Simultaneously hold down the Home and Lock buttons until you see the iTunes logo again. To make it unrecoverable via Find My iPhone, click it in Settings.

How do you erase an iPhone 6?

On iPhone, go to Settings > General > Reset. Select Reset all settings to reset your iPhone. Select Erase All Content and Settings to erase all data on iPhone 6. The notification box will ask you and tap it to confirm your action.

:brown_circle: How do you erase an iPhone without a password?

Steps to erase iPhone without iCloud password. Remark. To erase an iPhone without iCloud password, you need to turn off Find My iPhone first.
Step 1 : Run Umate Pro iPhone Data Eraser on PC and connect your iPhone/iPad.
Step 2 : Select the desired erase mode.

How to wipe iPhone data permanently?

• After downloading and installing, launch Umate Pro and connect your iOS device with a cable.
  • Select an erase mode from the suggested options, then scan your iOS device for a full data analysis.
  • Click "Erase Now" button to erase data on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.

How to clear iPhone for trade in?

1) If you have paired Apple Watch with iPhone, please unpair Apple Watch. 2) Back up your device. 3) Sign out of iCloud, iTunes and App Store. If you have iOS or later, tap Settings > . Scroll down and click Sign Out. Enter your Apple ID password and click Change. If you're using iOS or earlier, tap Settings > .

:brown_circle: How do you wipe an iPhone clean?

Cleaning process. First, use a disinfectant wipe or a soft cloth lightly moistened with alcohol to remove dirt from the phone's surface. Clean the outer cover with a second disinfectant wipe or alcohol wipe. Pour a small amount of alcohol into a small bowl.

How do I remove apps from iPhone 7?

To remove an app from the iPhone 7 home screen, do the following: Open the home screen containing the apps you want to remove. Gently press and hold the app icon for about 2 seconds until the icon starts to wiggle. Some apps must have an "X" next to them. Click "X" on the app you want to uninstall or remove.

How to turn off apps on an iPhone 7?

1) On iPhone X or later, iPad with iOS 12 or later, or iPadOS on the Home screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause in the middle of the screen. On an iPhone 8 or earlier, double-click the Home button to see recent apps. 2) Swipe left or right to find the app you want to close. 3) Swipe up on .

Can the iPhone 7 screen record?

Using Reflector is probably the easiest and most convenient way to record your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 plus screen. Since this is a third party app, you need to download it on your computer first and then simply install it on your Mac, Windows PC or Chromebook.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I erase all content on my Apple iPhone XR?

Deleting all content and settings on your Apple iPhone XR can help with a blank or frozen screen, app crashes or crashes, keyboard/touch screen problems, hearing problems, device crackling, noise, calls and device out of sync. Tap Settings > . Scroll down and click Sign Out.

What happens when you erase all content and settings on iPhone?

Clicking Erase All Content and Settings will completely erase your device, including any credit or debit cards you've added to Apple Pay, photos, contacts, music, or apps. iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, Game Center and other services will also be disabled.

How do I Erase my iPhone?

Erase iPhone to remove all content and settings from storage. For example, erase iPhone data before selling or transferring it. To keep your content and settings, back up your iPhone before erasing it. You can erase the iPhone from the settings. If you can't open "Settings", you can use computer to erase iPhone data.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to erase data from iPhone before selling it?

remove iPhone. When you delete data, it is no longer available through the iPhone interface, but it is not deleted from iPhone storage. Erase iPhone to remove all content and settings from storage. For example, erase iPhone data before selling or transferring it. To keep your content and settings, back up your iPhone before erasing it.

What does erase all content and settings do on iPhone?

Erase All Content and Settings As the name suggests, Erase All Content and Settings erases everything from your iDevice and restores it to factory settings. This reset option will delete all your media files like photos, videos, apps, email accounts and anything stored on your iDevice.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What happens when you delete data from your iPhone?

When you delete data, it is no longer available through the iPhone interface, but it is not deleted from iPhone storage. Erase iPhone to remove all content and settings from storage. For example, erase iPhone data before selling or transferring it.

What happens when you reset your iPhone to default settings?

This reset option will delete all your media files like photos, videos, apps, email accounts and anything stored on your iDevice. Reset all settings or erase all content and settings, what should I choose?

How secure is erase all content and settings on the iPhone?

The ability to erase all content and settings on iPhone is a safe erase. Deleting all content and settings or restoring a new device through iTunes will delete ALL data on your phone. The only people who can recover this data are highly dedicated hackers with specialized and quite expensive equipment (and the police).

What happens when you erase data on iPhone?

When you delete data, it is no longer available through the iPhone interface, but it is not deleted from iPhone storage. Erase iPhone to remove all content and settings from storage. For example, erase iPhone data before selling or transferring it. To keep your content and settings, back up your iPhone before erasing it.

How do I restore my iPhone from a backup?

Click Remove all content and settings. If iPhone restarts with content and settings deleted, you have the option to set iPhone up as new or restore it from a backup. See Activate and set up iPhone.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Is Apple about to cancel the iPhone X?

A reliable source has revealed that Apple could very soon get rid of the iPhone X, which is currently Apple's largest flagship. According to AppleInsider, KGI Securities analyst MingChi Kuo said that against disappointing sales of the phone model, the model will be phased out "with a production shutdown this summer."

What does reset network settings do on iPhone X?

See the answer below: Reset all settings: You will lose your Wi-Fi passwords and manual settings, but your apps and photos will not disappear. Erase All Content and Settings - You will lose EVERYTHING on your iPhone X. Reset Network Settings - This option will reset network settings, clear temporary files and clear caches.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to factory reset iPhone without password?

• Select Factory reset iPhone. Click "Fix Now" to continue. Therefore, resetting iPhone will erase all data and reinstall the latest version of iOS on your device.
  • Click Fix Now to reset iPhone without password. Then you need to download the firmware package. Specify the save path and click "Download" to start downloading.
  • Download firmware to reset iPhone without password. When the firmware is downloaded to the computer, click "Start Repair" to reset iPhone to factory settings without password.

How to erase all content and settings on an iPhone?

To clear all content and settings: 1 Select Settings > General > Reset. 2 Select Erase All Content and Settings. Press the button twice to confirm. 3 Erase all content from iPhone

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Does ererase all content and settings delete everything on iPhone?

Delete all content and settings DELETE EVERYTHING. This is the nuclear option. This will delete all data on your iPhone or iPad. So this will not only reset the settings but also erase the media. Photos, music, email, videos and even your apps. This will reset your iPhone to factory settings.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What happens if you reset all settings?

If you just want to fix a problem, resetting all settings is more than enough to solve your problems. As mentioned above, the Reset all settings option will not delete any of your apps or data, but will reset all system settings to their defaults.

How do I reset all network settings?

On the general settings page, click Reset. On the Reset page, click Reset Network Settings. If you set a password, you will be prompted to enter it. And when asked to confirm your action, click on "Reset Network Settings". Your device will reboot with all network settings reset to default.

What does 'restore default settings' do?

Reset the computer to factory settings. All settings on the computer will be restored to their default values ​​and any applications that were not originally on the computer when it left the factory will be removed, along with all information on it.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you reset to default settings?

Internet Explorer (reset). Reset Internet Explorer to its default settings: Click the gear icon in the top right corner and select Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, click the Reset button. Check the "Remove personal settings" box and click "Reset". Close all Internet Explorer windows and restart your browser.

What does reset all settings do iphone

Here's how to reset all settings on your iPhone. If you've been working too hard with the Settings app, or just want to do a factory reset, you can easily reset it. Launch the Settings app from the home screen. Tap General. Tap Reset. Is under. Click Reset all settings.

What happens if you reset your iPhone?

Factory reset or factory reset will delete all data and settings on your iPhone. All your photos, videos, contacts, call logs, passwords, messages, browsing history, calendar, chat history, notes, installed apps, etc. they will be deleted from your iOS device. Wipe your iPhone like new without any personal information.

What happens when I restore my iPhone?

The simple answer is that restoring your iPhone will erase everything on it. Your iPhone will be cleaned and will work like a new phone. Restoring your iPhone is like doing a factory reset. The only way to get your data back after a restore is to back it up before restoring.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Do I need to factory reset my phone regularly?

You don't have to regularly reset your phone to factory settings. A factory reset will remove all added data from your phone and it can be a chore to bring your phone back to its desired state. Over time, your phone may accumulate data and cache which requires a reset.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you reset your iPad back to factory settings?

To factory reset your iPad, open the Settings app and tap General. Then scroll to the bottom of this menu and click Reset. In the Reset menu, click Clear All Content and Settings. You will be prompted to enter your iPad passcode and confirm your decision by clicking Clear.

How to erase all content and settings on the iPad?

1) Go to Settings > General > Reset. If you are prompted to enter a password and you have forgotten it, see Resetting your password. If you are prompted to enter your Apple ID password but have forgotten it, visit the Apple ID recovery website. 2) Click on "Remove all content and settings".

Can I reset the iPad to factory settings?

• On your iPad's home screen, tap the Settings app.
  • Go to the "General Settings" menu and then click on the "Reset" option at the bottom.
  • On the next screen, select "Erase All Content and Settings" to factory reset your iPad. Reset iPad by erasing iPad
  • Enter your iPad password when prompted and the process will continue.

How do I set my iPad to factory settings?

Turn on the iPad. Select Settings, General and then Reset. Select Remove all content and settings. All data and settings on the iPad will be deleted in about a minute. Choose to restore your iPad from a backup or use it as a new device the next time you connect to your computer via iTunes.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to reset iPad to factory settings?

1) Open Finder on a Mac running macOS Catalina. Open iTunes on a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier, or on a PC. 2) Connect your device to your computer. 3) If you are prompted to enter your device password or to trust this computer, follow the on-screen instructions. If you have forgotten your password, please contact them for assistance. 4) Select your device when it appears on your computer.

How do I restore my iPad from my PC?

Follow the steps below to restore iPad from an old iTunes backup. Connect your iPad to the PC or Mac where you backed up your iPad. Open iTunes and choose File > Devices > Restore from Backup. Check all available iPad backups and select the one you want. Click "Restore" and wait for the process to complete.

How do you reset your iPad?

Reset iPad: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds until the Apple logo appears. Reset your iPad. From the home screen, select Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings. All your settings will be reset, but your data and media will not be erased.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I restore my iPhone back to factory settings?

Factory reset iPhone by connecting iPhone to iTunes. Select iPhone from the iTunes sidebar, then select Restore. This will remove all content and settings from the phone and reinstall the factory loaded software.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What does reset all settings on iPhone mean?

To do this, go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Reset Network Settings: Resets all network settings only. This means that all Wi-Fi passwords and usernames stored on your iPhone will be forgotten. This is useful for troubleshooting problematic network issues.

What happens if I reset setting of my iPhone?

When you select the "Reset All iPhone Settings" option, your apps and files will remain intact, but all your settings and configurations will be deleted. The "Reset Network Settings" option removes Wi-Fi and VPN settings, except for the VPN settings configured in your profile settings.

:brown_circle: How do I Reset my iPod Touch to factory settings?

Tap Get Started, follow the onscreen instructions, then go back to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPod touch. Click Remove all content and settings. When iPod touch resets and all content and settings are deleted, you have the option to set up iPod touch as new or restore it from a backup. See Turn on and set up iPod touch.

What does reset all settings do on an iPad?

Reset All Settings Reset All Settings is an option that restores all iDevice settings to factory defaults without erasing user data/media. Erase All Content and Settings As the name suggests, Erase All Content and Settings erases everything from your iDevice and restores it to factory settings.

What does reset all settings actually do?

Reset all settings This will reset some of your settings to factory defaults. This is not a complete configuration removal. Clear all settings for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Do Not Disturb, Notifications, General, Sounds, Brightness & Wallpaper, and Privacy.

How do I Erase my iPod Touch?

You can erase your iPod touch in Settings. If you can't open Settings, you can use your computer to erase iPod touch. Choose Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPod touch.

How do you reset your iPhone 6?

Doing a factory reset on iPhone 6 devices (hard reset) will erase all data on the device. Before doing this, you need to sync your contacts and other data. Do the following: Go to the home screen. Go to Settings. Tap General. Then select "Reset" and select "Erase All Content and Settings". A warning appears that needs to be acknowledged.

How do I restore my iPhone 6?

Follow these 4 steps to restore iPhone 6 iCloud backup:
Step 1 Note: On your iPhone 6, tap the "Settings" icon, then tap "General" and scroll down to tap "Reset".
Step 2 : Select Erase all content and settings.
Step 3 : After that, your iPhone will reboot.

How to hard reset iPhone 6?

• Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button (top for iPhone 5 series and right for iPhone 6 series) and the center Home button.
  • Keep the keys pressed even though the cursor screen is displayed.
  • The screen quickly goes black. Press and hold the keys until the Apple logo appears.
  • Now you can release the keys. Forced restart completed.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I Reset my iPad Mini to factory settings?

1. Restore factory settings without iTunes. Restoring iPad Mini without iTunes is just as easy. Go to Settings > General > Reset and click Erase all content and settings. After confirmation, you will be asked if you want to continue, your iPad Mini will reboot and the Apple logo and progress bar will appear on the screen.

:brown_circle: Does it harm your iPad to reset it?

While a factory reset won't harm your iPad in any way, a more complete factory reset that restores the device to its original state will erase your data and settings. Like most modern computing devices, the iPad runs complex and complex software.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is there a reset button on my iPad?

There is no reset button, but if you need to reset it, you can press and hold the Home and Sleep/Wake (power) buttons for about 10 seconds. Keep holding them until the Apple logo appears on the screen. Once you see the logo, release the buttons and let the iPad continue to charge.

How do you reset iPad Mini passcode?

When iPad is synced with iTunes, follow these basic steps to reset iPad without password: Connect iPad/4/Pro/mini/Air to computer. Launch iTunes. Find the iPad icon in the left corner of iTunes and click on it. On the main page, click "Back Up Now". Click the "Restore" button when the backup is complete.

How do I restore Start menu apps?

Open configuration. Click Applications. Click Apps & Features. Select the app with the problem. Click the Delete button. Click the "Delete" button to confirm. Open a store. Find the app you just uninstalled. Click the "Get" button to reinstall. After completing the steps, the app should reappear in the start menu.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I restore apps from backup?

Restore an app from an existing backup On your app's settings page in the Azure portal, click Backups to display the Backups page. Then click Restore. On the Restore page, first select the backup source. The app backup option will show you all existing backups of the current app and you can easily select one.

How do you restore system settings?

Navigate to settings as described above and type: system restore in the search box, then click "Create a restore point". Make sure you are on the System Protection tab and then click the System Restore button. Here you can select the restore point you want to go back to.

How can I quickly access the Settings menu?

Using the quick settings menu on Android Get full or limited quick settings panel. The first step is to find the menu. Use quick settings when your phone is locked. You don't need to unlock your phone with a PIN, password, pattern or fingerprint. Edit the quick settings menu. Don't like your options?. Wireless. Battery. Lantern. throw. Auto rotate.. Air mode.

:brown_circle: How do you restore your iPhone to factory settings?

iPhone factory data reset via iPhone -. starting parameters. Tap General. Scroll down to General. Click reset. Click Remove all content and settings. Enter your iPhone passcode. Confirm the reset by clicking "Erase" to reset your phone after reboot.

What does reset all settings do on iPhone?

Resetting your iPhone is very simple: tap the Settings app. Tap General. Scroll down the screen and tap Reset. On the next screen, you will see six options. Click "Reset All Settings" to reset all settings (network, keyboard dictionary, home screen layout, location and privacy settings, etc.) to their defaults.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What to do if you get locked out of iPhone?

With your device connected to your computer and iTunes open, press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home/Touch ID buttons simultaneously until the recovery mode screen appears, not the Apple logo. Once the device enters recovery mode, you can release the buttons.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I reset an app on a Mac?

Install the typical Mac way by dragging the icon into your Applications folder. Close the app you want to reset (we'll use Twitter as an example), then open AppCleaner. Click the button in the top right corner to see the list of installed applications. Find the program whose settings you want to remove by searching or scrolling.

How do I restore my Mac to factory settings?

Step 1 Restart your Mac.
Step 2 Boot from macOS Recovery: Hold down Command and R at the same time. Release the keys when the Apple logo appears. You will know you are in recovery mode when you see the utility window below.
Step 3 Click Reinstall MacOS (or Reinstall OS X) to reinstall the operating system that came with your Mac.

How do I restore my iPhone or iPad to factory settings?

Reset your device to factory settings. Select your iPhone, iPad, or iPod when it appears in iTunes. Learn what to do if your device isn't responding or won't turn on. Or get help if your device doesn't show up in iTunes. Click Restore in the overview area. Click "Restore" again to confirm.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to uninstall and recover deleted apps on Mac?

Just follow these steps: Download CleanMyMac X (free) and launch the application. Go to the "Uninstaller" tab. Select the app you want to reset. Click next to the box next to it. Select Reset. Click the Reset button.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Is there any way I can recover my lost Apps?

Recover deleted apps on your Android phone or tablet Visit the Google Play Store On your phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and make sure you are on the store's home page. Tap the 3 line icon. In the Google Play Store, tap the 3 line icon to open the menu. Tap My apps & games. Click on "My apps and games" in the menu.

How do you restore an app?

Restoring apps From any home screen, tap Apps. Click on "Settings". If you are using the tab view, click Menu > List. Scroll down to DEVICE, then tap Backup and reset. In the LG BACKUP section, click "Restore from backup". Find and tap Contact backup. Click Start to begin the recovery. This may take several minutes. When the restore is complete, click Finish.

How do I recover a deleted app?

Open the App Store and select Updates. Then go to the "Purchases" section at the bottom of the screen. At the top, tap the Not on this iPad (or Not on this iPhone) tab. Find the accidentally deleted app in the list and tap the cloud arrow icon to download the app again. Enter your Apple ID password when prompted.

How to uninstall apps on iPad?

1) Touch and hold an app. 2) Click on "Remove App". 3) Click Delete.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I remove apps off the iPad?

Using iPad Touch and hold an app until all the apps on the screen start to vibrate. Click ⓧ in the top left corner of the app you want to remove. Click "Uninstall" to confirm the removal of the application. Press the Home button to return to the normal home screen.

:brown_circle: How to set up iCloud on the iPad?

• On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open the Settings app, then tap Connect to .
  • Enter your Apple ID and password. If you don't have an Apple ID, follow the onscreen instructions to create one.
  • Tap iCloud, then enable the iCloud features you want to use.

How do you factory reset an iPad without password?

Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red slider appears. Slide the slider to turn off the iPad. Connect your iPad to your computer while holding the Home button to turn on your iPad. Release the Home button when you see the "Connect to iTunes" message.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you save apps on iCloud?

Sync apps and data with iCloud Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad. You can usually find this app on your home screen. Tap your Apple ID. It's at the top of the menu (your name). Tap iCloud. Use the radio buttons to select apps to store in iCloud. To sync an app with iCloud, flip the switch to the on position.

How do you remove storage from iCloud?

Go to Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage. In the Documents and data section, click View all. Click the app for which you want to delete documents and data stored in iCloud. Then click the "Edit" button in the top right corner. Click Remove All and then click Remove All again to confirm.

How do I retrieve deleted contacts from iCloud?

Recover deleted iCloud contacts from iCloud backup. On the device you want to restore, go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. When you're done and the setup wizard launches, select "Restore from iCloud Backup" and enter your iCloud account and password.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you retrieve files from iCloud?

Step-by-step guide to recover files from iCloud
Step 1 : Go to and sign in with the Apple ID you use with iCloud Drive.
Step 2 : Click the Settings button.
Step 3 : From there, tap Data & Security.
Step 4 : When you find the file you want, select it and select Recover file.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I reset Android apps?

To reset all apps to their default data: select apps and you will see a three-dot icon in the top right corner. Click on the icon. Select Reset app settings from the drop-down menu. A popup menu will appear alerting you to more changes when you are done with the factory reset. Click Reset apps.

:brown_circle: How do I remove unwanted apps from Android?

If the app is downloaded from the Google Play Store, you can also go to the Play Store, click Google Play > My Apps to select the apps you don't need, then click "Uninstall" and the "OK" button click to delete. method. With 3 different methods, you can uninstall almost any app on Android itself.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you remove apps from tablet?

The easiest way to remove apps from your Android phone or tablet is from the home screen. Do the following: Go to the home screen and locate the icon of the application you want to remove. Long press the icon. You will see a trash can on the screen. Drag the icon to the trash. You will be asked if you want to uninstall the app.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you remove app from iTunes?

Open iTunes, make sure you're in Library (if you're in the iTunes Store, click Library in the top-right corner of your screen), then choose Apps from the drop-down menu in the top-left corner. Locate the icon of the app you want to uninstall, right-click on it and select Uninstall.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you restore through iTunes?

Open iTunes on your computer and click "File" in the program menu at the top. Select "Import" from the drop-down menu and double click the iTunes music file to restore iTunes playlists and settings.

:brown_circle: How do I restore my iPhone without iTunes?

On the main screen of your iPhone, press the Home button to restore iPhone without iTunes. Among the various options you will see, click "Settings" to restore iPhone without iTunes. Now select the "General" button, after that you need to go to "Reset" to restore iPhones without iTunes.

How do I restore my Apple TV using iTunes?

Factory reset Apple TV with iTunes Disconnect everything from Apple TV. Make sure iTunes is updated to the latest version for your computer. open iTunes. Connect your Apple TV to your computer via the microUSB port. On the Apple TV overview page in iTunes, click Restore Apple TV. iTunes will do for a while.

How to clear cache on iPhone?

• Open the Chrome app on your iPhone or iPad.
  • Tap "More" at the bottom.
  • Click "History" Clear browsing data.
  • Make sure there is a check mark next to Cookies, Site data, and Cached images and files.
  • Click Clear browsing data.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you erase data from iPhone?

To clear iPhone data, do the following: Find and launch the Settings app, select General from the list of options, and select Reset after scrolling down. In the pop-up window, select "Delete all content and settings". Click "Erase iPhone" option to erase iPhone data.

How do you erase an iPhone completely?

Method 1: Erase iPhone from your iPhone directly (FREE) > "Reset" > "Erase All Content and Settings" on your iPhone.

:brown_circle: How do you erase and reset an iPad?

Step 1 : Access the Settings app. Under General Settings, scroll down to find Reset.
Step 2 : There are several options in this menu. The one you want is "Erase All Content and Settings".
Step 3 : iPad will ask you to confirm this. Tap Delete.

How to restore iPad without password?

• Install Unlock on your Mac or Windows from the official website
  • Connect your iPad to the system via a USB cable.
  • then it will ask you to put your iPad into DFU mode after it detects your device.
  • Then you will be asked to provide some related details

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What happens when you reset your iPad?

Basically, if you factory reset your iPad, you'll lose everything. Apple uses the term "recovery" for this, but the semantics don't matter, because the result is the same: all your apps, photos, music, and other data will be lost.

:brown_circle: How do you erase your iPad?

Besides the above method, you can directly erase all iPad data on the iPad device. Do the following: 1. Start iPad and tap Settings > General > Reset. 2. In the Reset section, click Clear all content and settings. 3. Click "Delete" to confirm your action when prompted. Remark. Before you start erasing, make sure your iPad has enough power.

How to wipe all content and settings on iPad?

This is a very simple process that removes all content and settings from your iPad. However, you will need your password and may need to enter it several times to confirm complete deletion.
Step 1 Note: In iPad Settings, go to General >> Reset >> Erase All Content and Settings.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I Erase my iPhone or iPad?

Erase data from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Tap Settings > General > Reset. Then click on "Remove all content and settings". Enter your password or Apple ID password when prompted. Wait for your device to be wiped. If you can't wipe your device.

How do I remove items from my iCloud?

Remove items from iCloud: Go to your device's settings. Go to iCloud and then to Storage & Backup. Go to the Store Management section. Here, under Documents & Data, select the app whose data you want to clear. Click the Edit button and then Delete to the left of the file.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to clean out iCloud?

• Just install iMyFone Umate Pro on your computer. Try it for free Try it for free.
  • Connect your iPod, iPhone or other iOS device to your PC with a cable.
  • Select "Clear personal data" to scan your device.
  • The scan analysis is displayed. Wait for it to finish.
  • Click on the item you want to delete. Tap Remove Now.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can I delete everything from iCloud?

When prompted, choose not to save the data. To remove iCloud from your phone while keeping your data, first go to Settings > iCloud and turn off all synced data (calendars, contacts, etc.). When prompted, choose to keep the data on your iPhone. When everything is disabled, click on "Delete Account".

How do I Delete my iCloud account from my computer?

To remove an iCloud account from a device, click Remove Account. To do this on a Mac, go to System Preferences and select iCloud, then click the Sign Out button. When you click the Delete Account button on an iOS device or the Sign Out button on a Mac, the following warnings are the same.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Will erasing my iPhone data and settings?

• Launch the Settings app from your iPhone or iPad home screen.
  • Now click on General.
  • Scroll down and click Reset. Source: iMore
  • Select Remove all content and settings.
  • Tap Remove Now.
  • Enter your password.
  • Enter your Apple ID password to disable Power Lock and remove the device from Find My iPhone. Source: iMore

How do I delete everything off my iPhone?

Follow these instructions to erase everything from your iPhone: Open "Settings" from the main menu, then click "General". Scroll down to find "Reset" and click on it. Select Erase All Content and Settings and then Erase iPhone. Find My Phone is activated, the device will ask for your Apple ID and password.

What happens if I Erase my iPhone?

Removing all settings means that the way you configured your iPhone in the Settings app will go back to the way it was when you first turned it on. This does NOT mean completely erasing the device as Apple insists that some apps and default settings remain on the device.

erase all content and settings