Tahoe Passes Tahoe Local Pass: Unlimited skiing or horseback riding on Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood seven days a week with limited vacation restrictions. All Saturdays are limited to Northstar and Kirkwood.
S. The Military Epic Pass gives unlimited access to 18 ski areas including Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in Tahoe.
The bottom line is that for Tahoe skiers who love variety and skiing in both North Lake Tahoe and South Lake Tahoe, the Epic Pass should win. Epic of course also includes access to Kirkwood, our best snow skiing area in the region, as it rises more and holds it better than any other mountain in the region.
The Epic Pass offers unlimited and unrestricted access to: Whistler Blackcomb, Vail, ■■■■■■ Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Crested Butte, Park City, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, Stowe, Okemo, Mount Snow, Mount Sunapee, Attitash, Wildcat, Crotched, Hunter Liberty, Roundtop, Whitetail, Jack Frost, Big Boulder, StevensIs Copper Mountain on Epic Pass?
This season, Epic Passes are accepted at 37 Vail Resorts ski resorts and 42 other partners around the world. Icon also does well in six Colorado locations: Copper Mountain, Steamboat, Winter Park, Aspen Snowmass, Eldora, and Arapahoe Basin. Together, these packages have changed the business of skiing.
Lake Tahoe Resort Elevator Ticket | Current price
To obtain this pass, you must use all ATMs owned and operated by Vail Resorts. The child must always be accompanied by an adult in the mountains. Contact the Season Pass Call Center at (970) 7540005 or email [email protected] to receive an Epic Pass for up to 4 years.
The Epic Pass starts at $ 939 for the 201920 winter season and offers unlimited, unobstructed access to all Vail resorts in North America and Australia, as well as additional access to partner resorts around the world.
Warning: the deadline for purchasing an Epic Pass is imminent
The Epic Pass is the first truly global ski pass offering unlimited, unrestricted access to the most popular mountain stations in the United States, Canada and Australia, as well as 30 European locations.
Military Epic Passes provide unlimited and unlimited access to all of our owned and operated resorts including: Vail, ■■■■■■ Creek, Whistler Blackcomb, Breckenridge, Park City, Keystone, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, Stowe, Crested Butte, Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Stevens Pass, Wilmot, Afton Alps, Mt.
Cost: Tahoe Local Pass - 609 adults, 499 teenagers aged 1318 and 309 children over 512, Tahoe Value Pass - 529 adults, 439 teenagers aged 1318, 259 children aged 512, 439 the elderly.
All of the company’s retail stores are operated by a small company, [Vail Resorts Retail, VRR], of which Vail owns 70%. The owners of the remaining 30% are Gart Brothers, in particular Tom Gart, Ken Gart and John Gart.
Summer Lift Access
Park City is now making Vail Epic Pass a dozen cheaper, including Vail, ■■■■■■ Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Canyons, Brighton, Northstar at Tahoe, Heavenly, Kirkwood, and Afton Alps.
The current price for a full Epic Pass, which includes unlimited and unlimited access to many resorts with limited access to dozens, is 939 for adults ages 13 and up and 489 for children ages 5-12. .
Looking at both portfolios, the Epic Pass is stronger for snow considering each location, but here too the peaks of the Mountain Collectives: Alta, Snowbird, Big Sky, Jackson Hole are elite. But Epic Pass has Park City, the simplest resort in North America.
Log in to your account.
If you don’t know your passport number, you can call 19707540009 (in the US) +1 9704966529 (INTL).